Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get.......

Slingshot82; If you'd even consider putting a Dog on a piece of shit like that? No offence but, may I humbly suggest you forget the whole idea and invest in a proper pen?

Seriously. That Is a complete piece of total shit. Dogs die from crap like that.

I once made up a complete, photographic guide of how to make a Real 'Chain', for someone on a forum. I believe I still have it. If you'd like to PM me a working addy, I'll dig it out and send it.

I make my own. All components bought separately in the high street. For 'select cases', there's a bit you can buy, hand made, from USA.

Let me know the sort of Dogs involved and I'll tell you what I do, dependent of types.

• Like 1

All those chains look weak shite,I used to go to local hardware store buy a length of strong linked chain ,a clip like the mountain climbers use to attach to dogs collar,

If I couldnt find another decent clip or the dog got to excited on the chain I would use a cheap padlock to secure chain to wall fixing.

Never buy those plastic coated wire cable ones,they kink and then break,I had one it lasted less than 6 months.

The above setup lasted years.

Outlaw Pete,

I asked where I could get them, not what you thought of them! And for your information I actually have pens, I want a couple of chains like the ones I showed in my link to tie up a terrier while out digging as he chews through nylon or leather leads.

In future don't jump to conclusions, u had no idea what I wanted it for!

Outlaw Pete,

I asked where I could get them, not what you thought of them! And for your information I actually have pens, I want a couple of chains like the ones I showed in my link to tie up a terrier while out digging as he chews through nylon or leather leads.

I didn't need to know what you " wanted it for! ". I jumped to no conclusions. I'm calmly sitting here, seeing that you simply know shit about Chain Sets.

Sorry. But, there it is. You don't know what they should involve. Thus you're prepared to grab at what ever commercial crap is flashed at you. If you had a clue? You'd simply buy the component bits and knock up superb, tailored rigs.

Instead, you get all snappy and yappy at a man you don't know from Adam and thrust on about buying bits and pieces. You've already tried two waste of time set ups. Now you'll blindly go for a third?

What ever. You start by asking where to buy crap. Snap at me ~ Do you take after your Dogs? :hmm: ~ along the way. Now you end up, having used that " Text Talk ", by boldly stating you'll make your own, having been told it's easy?

It is. Once you know how. You patently don't. Sorry; I think we've about got your number now, son :whistling:

Off you go. I'll not be returning to this thread. No more than the school playground of my childhood.

Outlaw Pete,

I didn't need to know what you " wanted it for! ". I jumped to no conclusions. I'm calmly sitting here, seeing that you simply know shit about Chain Sets.

Sorry. But, there it is. You don't know what they should involve. Thus you're prepared to grab at what ever commercial crap is flashed at you. If you had a clue? You'd simply buy the component bits and knock up superb, tailored rigs.

Instead, you get all snappy and yappy at a man you don't know from Adam and thrust on about buying bits and pieces. You've already tried two waste of time set ups. Now you'll blindly go for a third?

What ever. You start by asking where to buy crap. Snap at me ~ Do you take after your Dogs? :hmm: ~ along the way. Now you end up, having used that " Text Talk ", by boldly stating you'll make your own, having been told it's easy?

It is. Once you know how. You patently don't. Sorry; I think we've about got your number now, son :whistling:

Off you go. I'll not be returning to this thread. No more than the school playground of my childhood.

I don't need to be told they are easily made, I could knock one up in no time! I was just interested to see if I could buy one locally off the shelf.

As for it being a waste of time set up, well it actually won't be a waste of time because it will do the job I want it to do.

You have your opinion as I have mine, and I know that a chain like that will work fine.

Thanks for your input anyway

Outlaw Pete,

Someone's on their period!!! :laugh:

• Like 1