Pestcontrol Level 2 Info

hi i know there are some full time pest controlers on here im thinking about trying to get a level 2 certificate does anyione know where to get the course information you need to pass the test just trying to save a few quid before i sign up to the course with the rsph/ bpca or is there any more you know of kent area atb steve

when you "sign up" as you say, you either do distant learning over a few months via the net, they give you stuff to read, you write stuff back, get marks, end of that sit the exam at a named college/school etc, or you do the direct access, go away for a week, intense learning/studying, sit the exam on last day (along with those who did distant learning) when you pay for either course, your given all the learning books you'll need to pass

mainly (unless its changed)

the ADAS pest manual/bpca

its the bible of pest control

when you "sign up" as you say, you either do distant learning over a few months via the net, they give you stuff to read, you write stuff back, get marks, end of that sit the exam at a named college/school etc, or you do the direct access, go away for a week, intense learning/studying, sit the exam on last day (along with those who did distant learning) when you pay for either course, your given all the learning books you'll need to pass

its the bible of pest control cheers mate can i get a copy of this ADAS manual or do you have to sign up first atb steve

its the bible of pest control cheers mate can i get a copy of this ADAS manual or do you have to sign up first atb steve

possibly, the manuels cost around £100 but are normally in with the course payment, most that pass hold onto them, they are a good thing to refer back to because you always forget things, trouble with picking up an older copy though is laws may change, book gets revised etc

money wise, I think in the london area, normal pest techs start on around £19 to £21k a year, depending on the company they join, small firms are better I think as you can get pay increases quicker, I started with a small firm on night work, got my money up to a really decent level, then got transferred to a big firm, the cant by law reduce my money as its tied in with the contract, I get payed more than some of my managers,lol