theres pups out of zulu around now so thats a different dog or BN is selling them and saying there out of zulu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pups only six month old!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: lol have you even read the thread ??? crack kills mate put the pipe downn how the feck you come up with that statement :laugh:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe i've just read 10 pages of shite, who gives a f**k about zulu ???. It makes me laugh when people post asking about dogs they have stuff off. If you have a pup out of the dog you must b

Will the real Zulu please stand up please stand up..   Or...........'Im ZULU'...........or......'His names not ZULU....he's a very naughty boy'

Posted Images

theres pups out of zulu around now so thats a different dog or BN is selling them and saying there out of zulu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: lol have you even read the thread ??? crack kills mate put the pipe downn how the feck you come up with that statement :laugh:

not statement facts mate

hes still got bitches in pup to the dog so why whuldent there be pups at 6monthes nocking a round ??? read the thread properly were dose it say i had hm longer than 6 months were dose it say the dogs in my yard now ? it dosent get ya facts rght before you go slating people ya plant pot

your the fooking plant pot coonboy talking in fcuking riddles you either have the dog or you dont so spit it out when you got and all the rest. as the reason you posted was to let everyone know you had the dog in the first fcuking place so why go all shy now ! and dont think your anyays special cause you ve got a few dogs of mr nuttall direct as i seen him selling them hand over fist out of the back of a van one day like he was selling f*****g ice creams anyone who had the cash got one no questions asked to be honest he was selling pups that should nt even of been of the bitch and the standard of the dogs he breeds now are a pale shadow of the proper grafters he used to breed why do you think most of the pups he breeds go out of the uk i ll tell you why cause they dont suit 99 % of the lads that s digging over here ! rant over

hes still got bitches in pup to the dog so why whuldent there be pups at 6monthes nocking a round ??? read the thread properly were dose it say i had hm longer than 6 months were dose it say the dogs in my yard now ? it dosent get ya facts rght before you go slating people ya plant pot

no ones slating anyone i know BN and his son quite well,so chill mate ,like i said i am not slagging anyone off !!be happy dont worry

your the fooking plant pot coonboy talking in fcuking riddles you either have the dog or you dont so spit it out when you got and all the rest. as the reason you posted was to let everyone know you had the dog in the first fcuking place so why go all shy now ! and dont think your anyays special cause you ve got a few dogs of mr nuttall direct as i seen him selling them hand over fist out of the back of a van one day like he was selling f*****g ice creams anyone who had the cash got one no questions asked to be honest he was selling pups that should nt even of been of the bitch and the standard of the dogs he breeds now are a pale shadow of the proper grafters he used to breed why do you think most of the pups he breeds go out of the uk i ll tell you why cause they dont suit 99 % of the lads that s digging over here ! rant over

riddles no deemc your all jumping to conclusions about somting you no nothing of the thread was started to see if anyone had any pups working of him there was no mention of me owning the dog i dont give a f**k what mr n dose thats his buissnes,, stando made a comment saying that wasent the dog and peeps jumped on the band waggon as per usual on here why the fook shuld i spit anything out to you as i said i dont give a fook what any of the usernames say on here dont even no why your having a rant why whuld it bother you in the slightest ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what fcuking difference does it make what other peoples dogs or pups bred out of him are doing you have your own now so you must be going to run them on and try them for yourself so you ll be fit to answer your own question when that time comes you fcuking half door and the reason its has annoyed me is the fact that you posted it up to try and get a few people to rant and rave about the dog which in turn blows a bit of smoke up your ass and makes you feel all proud as your now the so called owner of zulu fcuking sad me thinks !

what fcuking difference does it make what other peoples dogs or pups bred out of him are doing you have your own now so you must be going to run them on and try them for yourself so you ll be fit to answer your own question when that time comes you fcuking half door and the reason its has annoyed me is the fact that you posted it up to try and get a few people to rant and rave about the dog which in turn blows a bit of smoke up your ass and makes you feel all proud as your now the so called owner of zulu fcuking sad me thinks !

ok what ever you say mate :yes: so you whuldent be intrested in finding out how relations to your pup are getting on ?

riddles no deemc your all jumping to conclusions about somting you no nothing of the thread was started to see if anyone had any pups working of him there was no mention of me owning the dog i dont give a f**k what mr n dose thats his buissnes,, stando made a comment saying that wasent the dog and peeps jumped on the band waggon as per usual on here why the fook shuld i spit anything out to you as i said i dont give a fook what any of the usernames say on here dont even no why your having a rant why whuld it bother you in the slightest ?

you must be running out of user names........come on you zulu worrier.......come on you zulu chief............ :laugh:

make love not war :laugh: