• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe i've just read 10 pages of shite, who gives a f**k about zulu ???. It makes me laugh when people post asking about dogs they have stuff off. If you have a pup out of the dog you must b

Will the real Zulu please stand up please stand up..   Or...........'Im ZULU'...........or......'His names not ZULU....he's a very naughty boy'

Posted Images

This old boy is a digging fool. He is always talking about the good ones, which makes me wonder how good the dog is. But I mainly hunt jagds, and he keeps them too. Maybe why he hasn't said much about him. I'm gonna talk to him over the weekend. I'll ask what he thinks of the dog. He's got another one from Nuttal, but I can't remember how it's bred.

There was a a lad on here a wile back he used to be a MOD,

He had a dog called ZULU,

A strong looking dog :thumbs:

TUFFTY

i remember that dog, big strong leggy type.

Yep i got a picture of him somewhere :thumbs:

TUFFTY

coonboy how s it going pal?The only suggestion i can make is let the dog grow and test him fully on all game as is legal then make a statement.The only requierement of a terrier is that he should mark well,find and stay with his quarry umtil dug to no matter how long that takes and anything else you demand from the terrier,that 's all you need,if your terrier can do this consistently then he 's a good 'un.

• Like 2

coonboy how s it going pal?The only suggestion i can make is let the dog grow and test him fully on all game as is legal then make a statement.The only requierement of a terrier is that he should mark well,find and stay with his quarry umtil dug to no matter how long that takes and anything else you demand from the terrier,that 's all you need,if your terrier can do this consistently then he 's a good 'un.

nice one higgins just been sruggaling a small bit with the younger one the right puppy earrth at the right time hasent popt up yet been mainley big badgger earths i had one small earth last week and the older one was dropped in and was dug whulda bin perfect for the pup but we had guns waiting and was on a invite dident want to put the pup in just incase it messed about am going travveling in the next week or so gonna hit the road and get some proper time put into her