coonboy how s it going pal?The only suggestion i can make is let the dog grow and test him fully on all game as is legal then make a statement.The only requierement of a terrier is that he should mark well,find and stay with his quarry umtil dug to no matter how long that takes and anything else you demand from the terrier,that 's all you need,if your terrier can do this consistently then he 's a good 'un.

nice one higgins just been sruggaling a small bit with the younger one the right puppy earrth at the right time hasent popt up yet been mainley big badgger earths i had one small earth last week and the older one was dropped in and was dug whulda bin perfect for the pup but we had guns waiting and was on a invite dident want to put the pup in just incase it messed about am going travveling in the next week or so gonna hit the road and get some proper time put into her

hi mate is ur older dog also from bn? if so how was he to get started? im just intrested in modern nuttall dogs. thanks

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe i've just read 10 pages of shite, who gives a f**k about zulu ???. It makes me laugh when people post asking about dogs they have stuff off. If you have a pup out of the dog you must b

Will the real Zulu please stand up please stand up..   Or...........'Im ZULU'...........or......'His names not ZULU....he's a very naughty boy'

Posted Images

coonboy how s it going pal?The only suggestion i can make is let the dog grow and test him fully on all game as is legal then make a statement.The only requierement of a terrier is that he should mark well,find and stay with his quarry umtil dug to no matter how long that takes and anything else you demand from the terrier,that 's all you need,if your terrier can do this consistently then he 's a good 'un.

nice one higgins just been sruggaling a small bit with the younger one the right puppy earrth at the right time hasent popt up yet been mainley big badgger earths i had one small earth last week and the older one was dropped in and was dug whulda bin perfect for the pup but we had guns waiting and was on a invite dident want to put the pup in just incase it messed about am going travveling in the next week or so gonna hit the road and get some proper time put into her

hi mate is ur older dog also from bn? if so how was he to get started? im just intrested in modern nuttall dogs. thanks

yea they both are older one is flying self enterd like a duck to water younger one is keen but its down to me why its not going yet i been using the older one to much and not letting the younger one get a look in ime gonna concentrate on the younger one for rest of th season now

yea they both are older one is flying self enterd like a duck to water younger one is keen but its down to me why its not going yet i been using the older one to much and not letting the younger one get a look in ime gonna concentrate on the younger one for rest of th season now

i know what u mean its to tempting to keep useing the proven dog i was the same at the start of this season. i have a nuttall dog but hes getting on a bit now and im in two minds whether to go to brian or to wait a few year and breed from a bitch iv been bringing on this season.

i know what u mean its to tempting to keep useing the proven dog i was the same at the start of this season. i have a nuttall dog but hes getting on a bit now and im in two minds whether to go to brian or to wait a few year and breed from a bitch iv been bringing on this season.

how is your old one working are you haappy with him

hes about 9 now and hes been a good dog both above and below ground but hes starting to show signs of his age now. it takes him a good few days to recover after a days work.

hey coonboy do you work pats only? would like to see some pics of your dogs

hes about 9 now and hes been a good dog both above and below ground but hes starting to show signs of his age now. it takes him a good few days to recover after a days work.

yea shame that all good things come to a end

hey coonboy do you work pats only? would like to see some pics of your dogs

ja just black ones mate the youngest is on this thread

The dog in the pic is "not" zulu!!!!!

your chattiin shit stando mate that dogs zulu lol

Oh,

well the dog that i've dug quite alot called zulu owned by "b" must be a different one then :censored:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some bodys been well caught out ! there s some that know and some that really know :laugh:

The dog in the pic is "not" zulu!!!!!

your chattiin shit stando mate that dogs zulu lol

Oh,

well the dog that i've dug quite alot called zulu owned by "b" must be a different one then :censored:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: some bodys been well caught out ! there s some that know and some that really know :laugh:

Looks that way dosent it :hmm:

Another one for arther c clarkes mytsterious world

The truth is out there

TUFFTY

Edited by TUFFTY