top and bottom line

rooboy

If you go on Agouti net supplies, he sells the stuff on there by the spool. They`re all the same size regardless of diameter, but to be honest I found the small diameter stuff a tighter weave, so less prone to snag. Also, the bigger stuff frayed quick if you didnt blob the end sharpish. Its sold by weight so you would get more lenth on a 3mm spool than a 4 or 5

Thanks for the replys I have an idea what to chase up now.terryd I would have thought to change the colour of the top and bottom line would be easyer than changing thickness to now or are you talking of at night I will use mine day time ony with the ferrets also what would you use to change the colour of the net as it is white or will that be ok

Thanks for the replys I have an idea what to chase up now.terryd I would have thought to change the colour of the top and bottom line would be easyer than changing thickness to now or are you talking of at night I will use mine day time ony with the ferrets also what would you use to change the colour of the net as it is white or will that be ok

I know which is the top and bottom well most of the time :) but when I go to peg the bottom line some times it is easy to get a mesh caught (at night) as well which gives you a tight spot

Also your running lines should be in a big loop not separated

Edited by terryd