HAS ANYONE EVER

this is the prob fargo plummers have a bad rap with digging men and its mostly well founded but there are men who try to keep them proper and do dig to them the border is going the same way but there s still lads keeping them right and are digging to them and for your info i have never dug with wirrallman or even met him but from the posts he puts up and a few pm s over the years its easy to see he no cod just as its easy to spot the messers on here ps there was a pic of a plummer bitch put up on here a while back if anyone can find link and post it up and she d be welcome in every digging lads kennells the lenght and breadth of the country she d do your heart good to see her !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

aahhh men from my own heart i like your style.   be thankfull she still wearing thongs mate . my walks around in a 4 man tent and there still some on show :laugh:

take her out on her own, some were you have no chance of finding game, bore the f**k out of her, she wont want to come again

TAKEN THERE GIRL FRIEND OR PARTNER OUT HUNTING ??? SEE THING IS THIS NUT I'V TAKEN UP WITH IS AT ME ALL THE TIME TO TAKE HER OUT BUT I HUNT WITH THE LADS THE BOYS THE MEN,,, BUT SHE THINKS CAUSE SHE

Posted Images

Took my Mrs last week......seen a fox.I got out the truck with the rifle.she got out the dog followed.she slammed the door then stood on the dogs foot he yelped she started swearing then turned the torch on and lamped me....every piece of wildlife in Shropshire went to ground.....I got grumpy ....Mrs now staying at hers dads.........Neva Eva again.......

• Like 1

Bogside,you sound as thick as your name suggests,I keep Plummers out of choice not because its hard to have tough dogs,I've ran them alongside many good fells,patts,black and tans and hybrids of

them all at some point,I don't consider Plummers an out and out digging dog but an all rounder,you seem to of deflected my offer to put some pics of your dogs up or tell us something of your background,I doubt your more than 18yrs old by the lovesick drivel you've written or that you would be allowed to go out with your pretend dogs seen as your pussy whipped,this is a hunting site not facebook where even going for a sh*te takes up one page,get a grip before its too late,there's plenty of pics off me on previous threads so lets see some of your dogs,WM

P.S. thought I'd change my avatar pic to a pre-ban picture taken end of dig around 1990 so I don't get picked on by you hard lads with rough tough digging dogs,LOL's

Edited by wirral countryman
  • Like 3

this is the prob fargo plummers have a bad rap with digging men and its mostly well founded but there are men who try to keep them proper and do dig to them the border is going the same way but there s still lads keeping them right and are digging to them and for your info i have never dug with wirrallman or even met him but from the posts he puts up and a few pm s over the years its easy to see he no cod just as its easy to spot the messers on here ps there was a pic of a plummer bitch put up on here a while back if anyone can find link and post it up and she d be welcome in every digging lads kennells the lenght and breadth of the country she d do your heart good to see her !

i think this may be the bitch your talking about.

post-2078-0-27243300-1358098652.jpg

Edited by Cleanspade
  • Like 3

Bogside,you sound as thick as your name suggests,I keep Plummers out of choice not because its hard to have tough dogs,I've ran them alongside many good fells,patts,black and tans and hybrids of

them all at some point,I don't consider Plummers an out and out digging dog but an all rounder,you seem to of deflected my offer to put some pics of your dogs up or tell us something of your background,I doubt your more than 18yrs old by the lovesick drivel you've written or that you would be allowed to go out with your pretend dogs seen as your pussy whipped,this is a hunting site not facebook where even going for a sh*te takes up one page,get a grip before its too late,there's plenty of pics off me on previous threads so lets see some of your dogs,WM

P.S. thought I'd change my avatar pic to a pre-ban picture taken end of dig around 1990 so I don't get picked on by you hard lads with rough tough digging dogs,LOL's

WIRRAL MAN,,,IM NOT PUTTING ANY PICTURES UP OF MY DOGS TO PLEASE ANY ONE MATE,,,,BUT YOUR AVATARS SURE DO MAKE ME :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THREE TERRIERS EATEN THE ASS OFF A DEAD FOX FFS ITS DEAD AND THEY STILL WONT GO NEAR THE TEETH :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
  • Like 1

WIRRAL MAN,,,IM NOT PUTTING ANY PICTURES UP OF MY DOGS TO PLEASE ANY ONE MATE,,,,BUT YOUR AVATARS SURE DO MAKE ME :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THREE TERRIERS EATEN THE ASS OFF A DEAD FOX FFS ITS DEAD AND THEY STILL WONT GO NEAR THE TEETH :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

:laugh: i have to admit that made me laugh :laugh:
  • Like 2

:laugh: i have to admit that made me laugh :laugh:

me too :laugh: :laugh:

dont take everything to heart mate-you been there-done that-so why bite?sound like you have abit of a chip on your shoulders.before you start talking the piss-i wont put up pics of my dogs because they are worked extremely hard.you can always invite me out and see for yourself ;) atb and happy hunting bob