what type of lurcher

so in the same respect words can mean two or three things why pick up on that and classing people a retards is not very nice i my self have learning problems but im not classed as a retard because i have word blindness and have to take time to write post and check it all over before i press post

as long as you like what you have id say thats what matters :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually, I take back my last post.... my dogs got a right hiding off this fella over the weekend!   If only they had had bull in them!  

So in the first post your saying you're a bit of a novice, then in your next your saying the APBT and bull/greyhound make the ultimate x.........being in your own words "a novice" how would you KNOW w

And not only that but gameness is basically a state of mind at that particular time. I will guarantee that even in the gamest of the game bulldogs they will show signs and or make funny moves if ever

so you have a english bull x greyhound sorry i'm abit of a novice when it comes to the greyhounds or lurchers i always thort they bred pitbull terriers with greyhound to create the bullgreyhound

The pit bull is a banned breed no one breeds out of them lol

well had few lurchers over the years, got 2 1xs now , Bryn colliex grey 5 year old, and Buck 1 x gsd x grey pup. As a rabbitng dog Bryn is great day+ night prob my best so far, Buck no idea just a big lump so far lol. But i have seen some very good lurcher to lurcher bred dogs work , which could do varied quary. So maybe lurcher to lurcher bred dogs as more of a alrounder, and 1xs as more certain quarry .!

so you have a english bull x greyhound sorry i'm abit of a novice when it comes to the greyhounds or lurchers i always thort they bred pitbull terriers with greyhound to create the bullgreyhound

The pit bull is a banned breed no one breeds out of them lol

your right mate it is banned in the north. Not in the south Edited by hunting1234

what makes you so sure? yes they are a banned breed but thats where the bullgreyhound has lost its trate in the field english bulls are not the bullterrier they once were they are bred now for show purposes and not for working same with the staff, dont get me wrong some staff still have the working trate but few and far between have what it takes. the pitbull terrier and bullgreryhound creates the unlitmate cross.

what makes you so sure? yes they are a banned breed but thats where the bullgreyhound has lost its trate in the field english bulls are not the bullterrier they once were they are bred now for show purposes and not for working same with the staff, dont get me wrong some staff still have the working trate but few and far between have what it takes. the pitbull terrier and bullgreryhound creates the unlitmate cross.

:thumbs: The english bull in this breeding is :thumbs: :thumbs:

well had few lurchers over the years, got 2 1xs now , Bryn colliex grey 5 year old, and Buck 1 x gsd x grey pup. As a rabbitng dog Bryn is great day+ night prob my best so far, Buck no idea just a big lump so far lol. But i have seen some very good lurcher to lurcher bred dogs work , which could do varied quary. So maybe lurcher to lurcher bred dogs as more of a alrounder, and 1xs as more certain quarry .!

Your collie x greyhound has he never been tested on other quarry or is he just a rabbiting type of lurcher as in lamping and ferreting i have seen good xs of that kind take all manor of game over the years. And yes your right bird lurcher to lurcher bred dogs have the advantage over 1st xs and better staying power

So in the first post your saying you're a bit of a novice, then in your next your saying the APBT and bull/greyhound make the ultimate x.........being in your own words "a novice" how would you KNOW what the ultimate x is ???

• Like 3

Hi sorry yes i am a novice in the lurchers but not in bull terriers especially the pitbull terrier. and the bullgreyhound was always crossed with the pitbull terrier for its courage and its athleticism and amazing ability for wind and stamina. i no of pitbull terriers that have had the wind of top running greyhounds so surely that would be the bet i just wasnt sure on why a bedlington terrier would be threw into the mix. nor was i sure that english bulls where bred also i was just wondering what trate these fetch'd to the cross.