"Nick-Nick" Nicked !!!!

Guest bullterrier

well Aaron am married and very happy [most of the time]yes i work hard for what i have got and pay for my kids things because i wanted children still go fishing when i want [and there are carp in sefton park ]i do spent time on my own but enjoy time with the family :thumbs: john ps Aaron maybe you could sponsor a few little african kids and stay away from them sex club

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot ?? yer jokin ain`t yeh   I was brought up catholic and escaped being packed off to a seminary by the skin oh ma teeth,,   Imagine,, a boy lookin like me,, in a seminary,, in the 70`s !! ah`

No i could quite dig that living completely alone having nobody to answer to but yourself stuff..............i tried it for a few months once...................                         Th

As indeed it would be a priest shooting his man fat all over a young boys arse.   They did it, they covered it up, they will rot in hell for it.   How can a seemingly intelligent person not see th

well Aaron am married and very happy [most of the time]yes i work hard for what i have got and pay for my kids things because i wanted children still go fishing when i want [and there are carp in sefton park ]i do spent time on my own but enjoy time with the family :thumbs: john ps Aaron maybe you could sponsor a few little african kids and stay away from them sex club

Sponsor a few african kids?

Why?

Are they doing a charity race or something?

Guest bullterrier

Why?

it was a joke you big mean fighting machine :laugh::thumbs: john
  • Like 1

Why?

I know. I was just being my usual sarcastic self :thumbs:

Guest bullterrier

Why?

I know. I was just being my usual sarcastic self :thumbs:

:thumbs: john

But I like them sex clubs lol

I don't like kids much, they are demanding and noisy.

I'd never have known that about the carp.

As long as you're happy, I know my way isn't for everyone!

As long as you're happy, I know my way isn't for everyone!

No i could quite dig that living completely alone having nobody to answer to but yourself stuff..............i tried it for a few months once...................

Then i got put back on the wing :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

Still smiling about the Grizzly Adams comment......Gnasher if you had ever met our Aarron you would know his hair do couldn't be further from grizzly Adams if he tried!! Lol lol.........but I do think he would look good in a Lycra tiger suit! Haha

Aarron, never mind the Irish........it's those f*****g Gypsys you have to watch out for !! Lol lol

• Like 1

Still smiling about the Grizzly Adams comment......Gnasher if you had ever met our Aarron you would know his hair do couldn't be further from grizzly Adams if he tried!! Lol lol.........but I do think he would look good in a Lycra tiger suit! Haha

Aarron, never mind the Irish........it's those f*****g Gypsys you have to watch out for !! Lol lol

Those thieving twats from the fairgrounds are the worst ........... "shit in a buckets" lol

• Like 1