How do I delete my account/membership?

If anyone can tell me I would be grateful as I can't find any links in my profile etc. How do I delete/close my account/membership? Thanks.

its not rocket science is it ,,, just dont sighn in :bye:

Nope your right it's not but not signing in and having your account deleted are different. Thanks for the tip though.

• Like 1

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is it just me or is it starting to smell like a bullsh*t attention seeking mission?

As I see it; this isn't a site for the fainthearted, especialy the Lurcher section !! LOL !!   There are a number of options;   1; Put up with the idiots and ignore them; or give as good as you ge

Theres an old saying......"if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen !"   You must've had some idea what this site was like,afterall its a hunting site full of men   Stop attention see

Posted Images

play nice....putting up with rubbish... welcome to the bloody internet love. If someone whinds ya up tell them where to go. End of rant :)

Telling people where to go and them actually sodding off are different things lol.

Hey the fuzzy photos are great and southern comfort is my favourite drink lol.

But have you seen the ad ?

How do you expect to be deleted when you pay him compliments like that :laugh: :laugh:

this place can be trying at times, loads of crap from keyboard hunters (poll of how many hunt from wheechairs is needed) but sometimes, like an eclipse of the moon, some gem of useful information will spring up like the phoenix rising from the flames, just don`t hold your breath waiting :angel:

• Like 6

this place can be trying at times, loads of crap from keyboard hunters (poll of how many hunt from wheechairs is needed) but sometimes, like an eclipse of the moon, some gem of useful information will spring up like the phoenix rising from the flames, just don`t hold your breath waiting :angel:

Yeah I daren't hold my breath I think I might cark it!

Thankyou though. I think I now realise that the people I want to talk to are cosy and warm in the woodwork hiding away from the tripe! Best shove over and make room for another little one - I'm coming in!

• Like 2

Thankyou though. I think I now realise that the people I want to talk to are cosy and warm in the woodwork hiding away from the tripe! Best shove over and make room for another little one - I'm coming in!

main rule here is,,,,, take no prisoners,,,, have fun

main rule here is,,,,, take no prisoners,,,, have fun

steady on mate your likes are goin up :tongue2: Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2

was this added before or after this thread??

Interests:- Gun dogs, terriers, lurchers and psychology.

I'm a girl - not a push over.

I am keen to make new friends and meet like minded people, please if you have nothing worthwhile to say then don't waste my time and yours! I cannot stand bullies or people who have nothing better to do with their time than trying to belittle others, I'm here to socialize and be friendly!

For a hunting forum there are a lot of ironically hypersensitive hunters on here. Everyone is different and that's a good thing, but no one has any right to judge another because of their opinions. Each to their own!

im sure theres an ignore option somewhere everyon you dont like or agree with just press that and you'll soon be left with just you and fuzzy lol :boogy: :boogy:

welcome lol :thumbs:

• Like 2

I am keen to make new friends and meet like minded people, please if you have nothing worthwhile to say then don't waste my time and yours! I cannot stand bullies or people who have nothing better to do with their time than trying to belittle others, I'm here to socialize and be friendly!

For a hunting forum there are a lot of ironically hypersensitive hunters on here. Everyone is different and that's a good thing, but no one has any right to judge another because of their opinions. Each to their own!

im sure theres an ignore option somewhere everyon you dont like or agree with just press that and you'll soon be left with just you and fuzzy lol :boogy: :boogy:

An ignore button?! Great stuff! That was added before by the way, and I'm not a push over I just cannot be bothered - I left school years ago and didn't play playground games then so sure won't start now :-)

An ignore button?! Great stuff! That was added before by the way, and I'm not a push over I just cannot be bothered - I left school years ago and didn't play playground games then so sure won't start now :-)

there is some decent people on this site but there is also some knobs pardon the language.you will get allot on here that come on for a windup just dont bite the bullet.atb in what ever yoy decide but if you want to learn some decent people on here to show you atb floyd
  • Like 1

there is some decent people on this site but there is also some knobs pardon the language.you will get allot on here that come on for a windup just dont bite the bullet.atb in what ever yoy decide but if you want to learn some decent people on here to show you atb floyd

Thanks Floyd, atb.