whats everyone doing tonight

HOOTENANNY!!

was kevin rowland -- dexis pissed :D

Just wank mate lol...spoiled an otherwise decent show imo....you'd think his band members would tell him to sharpen up his act coz to me he embarrassed himself :yes:

woudl`nt go to see them on tour :D old mr rico keeps going he`s 78 :thumbs:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k all its just another night,used to bother me when i stopped drinking,but once a few hogmanys have passed,you dont care,also you can always gloat in the fact your as fresh as a daisy while your ma

Stuck out in the North sea,, and busy as f**k,, barely get a chance to have a cuppa as the place is frantic !   Have a nice time if yer oot   And just think, who`ll see yeh oot moochin tonight !?

decorating chid, new years eve a load of shit ha ha newly decorated bedroom far better than stinking hang over tomo lol, atb

HOOTENANNY!!

He was a mess wasn't he, sounded and looked wrecked, loved the dubliners dance moves, they got the crowd going.......

he was :D --- dubliners must be well into thr 70s ?

My kids loved the dubliners, said they're like Mumford and sons Ffs lol,

My little girl used to make me play the pogues version of wild rover again and again when she was around 3, when it came on last night she said "it's the pirate song, dad" lol

Stabba:

Your right mate, it was embarrassing, you would think with a show like that he would have made sure he was bang on, I could barely recognise Gino.....

HOOTENANNY!!

He was a mess wasn't he, sounded and looked wrecked, loved the dubliners dance moves, they got the crowd going.......

he was :D --- dubliners must be well into thr 70s ?

My kids loved the dubliners, said they're like Mumford and sons Ffs lol,

My little girl used to make me play the pogues version of wild rover again and again when she was around 3, when it came on last night she said "it's the pirate song, dad" lol

Stabba:

Your right mate, it was embarrassing, you would think with a show like that he would have made sure he was bang on, I could barely recognise Gino.....

Yep Gino was their best hit and a right pigs ear he made of it :icon_eek:

HOOTENANNY!!

I don't think he was pissed, I just think like a lot of his ilk, his voice has gone and he's the only one who hasn't noticed the fact. Like someone else said, Gino was almost unrecognizable. :no:

Paloma Faith was good though - even though she has Mr Spock eyebrows now. :laugh:

the young lad from nottingham i hope he makes something -- his old man and brothers are druggies ..

Good young song writer mate, Jake Bugg, wish him the best.... Nice to see a bit of young talent coming through the traditional way and not through some telly talent comp....

the young lad from nottingham i hope he makes something -- his old man and brothers are druggies ..

Good young song writer mate, Jake Bugg, wish him the best.... Nice to see a bit of young talent coming through the traditional way and not through some telly talent comp....

started on youtube .. my mates claim to fame is he buys chips from his shop :D

just staying in with few cans, the wife got man-flu lol, knock about on here then, watch ( jools Holland( bbc2 few good bands prob 1/2 pissed when the show on lol

well was talking about the show, to my mate, who lives by me. And the Acts on there (apart) from Roland Gift F/Y/C lead singer + Hives , were crap. Pet clark, voice as gone, Dexys kevin who ever he is was crap, singing was shit. Roland Gift was Brill still great voice and good act :yes: , i even played the best of F/Y/C after the show with few more cans class band :thumbs: