whats everyone doing tonight

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k all its just another night,used to bother me when i stopped drinking,but once a few hogmanys have passed,you dont care,also you can always gloat in the fact your as fresh as a daisy while your ma

Stuck out in the North sea,, and busy as f**k,, barely get a chance to have a cuppa as the place is frantic !   Have a nice time if yer oot   And just think, who`ll see yeh oot moochin tonight !?

decorating chid, new years eve a load of shit ha ha newly decorated bedroom far better than stinking hang over tomo lol, atb

f**k all its just another night,used to bother me when i stopped drinking,but once a few hogmanys have passed,you dont care,also you can always gloat in the fact your as fresh as a daisy while your mates are like the walking dead and there houses are trashed lol

happy new year to you all anyway :thumbs:

• Like 5

Just another night to me ... my 3 eldest kids are out celebrating ... In fact my eldest celebrated New Years hours ago as she is in Japan ... Me the misses and the youngest are going to watch a box office then probably be in bed before midnight ........

• Like 1

In with the wife and kids, usually go to my brothers for his bash, but didn't feel like it this year....

It's nice to spend time with the kids, work can get too much sometimes

Happy new year all

• Like 1

On a serious note..i'm just sat mellowing out in among a load of barmy dog's that are busting to go for a walk..after i have typed this shite i wont be back till the new year..all the BEST to everyone friend's and foe... :victory: :victory: ..

On a serious note..i'm just sat mellowing out in among a load of barmy dog's that are busting to go for a walk..after i have typed this shite i wont be back till the new year..all the BEST to everyone friend's and foe... :victory: :victory: ..

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Night in just watched alan Carr on channel 4 was funny actually. the wife's expecting our second any day now so 2 bottles of wine to myself off to bed shortly ready for nice walk early morning whilst everyone's sleeping off there hangover :)

Took the family to a restaurant for tea , then went to watch "PI" at the cinema ( what a load of shite ) back home watching Lord of the rings 1 with the Mrs and three kids .

Happy New Year to you all .