Rain brings a bonus!

:hmm: I need to build me a barn.

It beats sitting out in the driving rain and 15-20 mph wind we have here at the minute.

Tell me about it. I'm sat here listening to water dripping off nextdoors roof onto the flat roof, rain hitting the window, and the wind blowing, just like last night, and yesterday, and for variety we had a storm the night previous, and there's to be more "interesting" weather over the next few days.

:hmm: I need to build me a barn.

It beats sitting out in the driving rain and 15-20 mph wind we have here at the minute.

Tell me about it. I'm sat here listening to water dripping off nextdoors roof onto the flat roof, rain hitting the window, and the wind blowing, just like last night, and yesterday, and for variety we had a storm the night previous, and there's to be more "interesting" weather over the next few days.

Aye!! The pest from the west needs to change to the beast from the east, so we can get some hard frosts and a bit of snow. Then the tracking can start..!

Set a few mole traps though this morning and although they were all on the hill the soil was not as wet as I expected 6" down.

e have the rain, wind, hail and general crappy weather now but you just wait... the hose pipe ban will soon be upon us!

In the meantime the mice have made themselves comfortable in my kitchen... :thumbdown:

sticky pads work well,funny watching them trying to move :laugh:
  • Like 1

e have the rain, wind, hail and general crappy weather now but you just wait... the hose pipe ban will soon be upon us!

In the meantime the mice have made themselves comfortable in my kitchen... :thumbdown:

Oooooh I'm so gonna have to try those!!!

i would but dont try and pull the mouse off they rip in half :laugh:

Thanks for the tip!! Although the dog can have any I mange to lure into my sticky pad trap!

Thanks for the tip!! Although the dog can have any I mange to lure into my sticky pad trap!

ye tried it once pulled the skin off its back :bad: while still alive she was screaming when i threw it at her and it stuck to her face still wriggling :laugh:
  • Like 1