Local hunt stephens days (Munster, Ireland)

• 2 weeks later...

yes still @llowed to hunt but for how long i wonder :hmm: yes dogs nice i couldnt keep me eyes off them hence the l@ck of photos lol :thumbs:

Dont say that lol, my filly wont be old enough to join up with my local hunt until winter 2014 :(

no i w@s lol'ng @t the l@ck of photos cos i w@s to busy looking @t the dogs. it w@s my first time @t @ meet since i w@s @ kid @nd i c@me @w@y w@nting @ horse so i could t@ke p@rt ;)

yes still @llowed to hunt but for how long i wonder :hmm: yes dogs nice i couldnt keep me eyes off them hence the l@ck of photos lol :thumbs:

Dont say that lol, my filly wont be old enough to join up with my local hunt until winter 2014 :(

no i w@s lol'ng @t the l@ck of photos cos i w@s to busy looking @t the dogs. it w@s my first time @t @ meet since i w@s @ kid @nd i c@me @w@y w@nting @ horse so i could t@ke p@rt ;)

Ive 2 but they are both youngsters... Ive a feeling both will be brought hunting even though 1 of them will only be 14.2 to 14.3

Ive 2 but they are both youngsters... Ive a feeling both will be brought hunting even though 1 of them will only be 14.2 to 14.3

is 14.2 .... very sm@ll? i wouldnt h@ve @ clue. my @unt used to hunt horse the whole time but stopped few ye@rs @go, i used h@ve no interest when she w@s hunting , now i just wish she would t@ke it up @g@in :laugh: just typic@ll :thumbs:

is 14.2 .... very sm@ll? i wouldnt h@ve @ clue. my @unt used to hunt horse the whole time but stopped few ye@rs @go, i used h@ve no interest when she w@s hunting , now i just wish she would t@ke it up @g@in :laugh: just typic@ll :thumbs:

Small enough... Connemara size, the other one should make 16hh so typical hunter size although they could both grow taller

Small enough... Connemara size, the other one should make 16hh so typical hunter size although they could both grow taller

:thumbs: @lw@ys liked horses there so soft @nd gentle (most of the time ) for the size of them