pups now 9mth few pics

they are some nice russells men-my mate has a russell pup she won the welsh gamefair puppy class needs a new home-if you know of anyone give me a pm and i can give you his number.sorry to jump on your post-but she could be right up your street. :thumbs: atb happy hunting bobby

thanks but no thanks bud i like to keep my own working line

they are some nice russells men-my mate has a russell pup she won the welsh gamefair puppy class needs a new home-if you know of anyone give me a pm and i can give you his number.sorry to jump on your post-but she could be right up your street. :thumbs: atb happy hunting bobby

thanks but no thanks bud i like to keep my own working line

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

not to sure my mate knows the details-seen her in his kennels and she looked the proper type-shes meant to be from good fox dogs-will ask my mate and pm you.atb bobby :thumbs:

why get rid of the bitch, if it still only young, has it bin tried.

took pups out this morning for a mooch took a few pics, thought ide share with you all. thay like the cover work and seem keen to earth themselfs ( given chance ) just a matter of holding them back hopefully, mite let them have a cheeky look look end of season,

look crackers them ali,all the best wi em.