any free pups about

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being unemployed is not an excuse to get the begging bowl out... Have some pride man and do what the rest of us do and save up... You'll appreciate the dog more.

if only you were closer :whistling:

I've a dog here shame you too far away and all that lol

welcome to The Hunting Life were everybody helps... :laugh:

:laugh:

I've 3 lurchers 2 were gifted from a mate of mine a good mate of mine , I would never ask for a free pup nor would I take one always give them money for a bag of feed atleast you could get one for nothing but I couldn't take one for nothing :thumbs:

Looking for a pup

Unemployd now so cant spend cash

So looking for a free or can offer a few quid to cover costs

Would be good if in the somerset area.. as no longer driveing

Ok I know I will get slated asking for free

But if you dont ask you dont get

give you head a shake :icon_eek:

Oh, c'mon !!! I'm sure you'll have a saluki pup or two to spare, that you have spent time and money on bringing in and breeding, just so you can give them away to a lad who desperately wants one !!! Who can't afford to buy one, but will give it the best of feed, housing and vetinary treatment, if needed ?? Don't be a spoil sport !!!

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1

Looking for a pup

Oh, c'mon !!! I'm sure you'll have a saluki pup or two to spare, that you have spent time and money on bringing in and breeding, just so you can give them away to a lad who desperately wants one !!! Who can't afford to buy one, but will give it the best of feed, housing and vetinary treatment, if needed ?? Don't be a spoil sport !!!

Cheers.

ha ha and then sell it on in a fortnight on epups thatll be right :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 1

Looking for a pup

Cheers.

i will have that saluki x off you chartpolski i aint too botherd about the food but if you could pick some up on the way down to drop the pup off that would be spot on sending you address in a PM.... :thumbs::laugh:

Looking for a pup

Cheers.

i will have that saluki x off you chartpolski i aint too botherd about the food but if you could pick some up on the way down to drop the pup off that would be spot on sending you address in a PM.... :thumbs::laugh:

No mate, I'm a tight c**t !! It's Riohog who is giving away Saluki pups, (with a bag of food, first shots and worming and £50 back for "luck" !) He's a right nice lad, and wants to spread the Xmas cheer !! LOL !!

Cheers.

Looking for a pup

Cheers.

No mate, I'm a tight c**t !! It's Riohog who is giving away Saluki pups, (with a bag of food, first shots and worming and £50 back for "luck" !) He's a right nice lad, and wants to spread the Xmas cheer !! LOL !!

Cheers.

sounds like a winner.. :laugh:

Looking for a pup

Cheers.

Cheers.

ay my middle name is santa !! :laugh: im on my way ;)

I'm about 400 miles away but if I leave now I'll be there for morning. Dont worry about my breakfast I'll stop at a shop & get some bacon for us both, just reverse charge the call about 8am so I can tell u where I am & get directions. See u in the morning mate