fox calling

any tips on getting them in macky ? cheers victory.gifthumbs.gif

Could always try chasing the fuckers round and round the field in a 4x4 and trying to run them over instead of going through the hassle of calling them in?

run them over lmfao its a fox feller not rhyno you seem to know alot with comments like these put your dogs were your mouth is then malt and we`l see who needs to run them over or chase them in a 4x4...to retreive shot foxs... :thumbs: Edited by satan and todd

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is always one arse ,and I dont need a good dog ,when I can call them straight to my feet

i obviously got the wrong end of the stick but hey when you say the likes of me then im thinking you know something i dont a silly moment of madness i admit but will it be held against me for the r

that coming from someone bigging fat pat up who drops rabbits for a 5 month old pup for his dvd [so mugs like you will line his pockets ] or who had a stolen lurcher in his yard but rather than give

Could always try chasing the fuckers round and round the field in a 4x4 and trying to run them over instead of going through the hassle of calling them in?

run them over lmfao its a fox feller not rhyno you seem to know alot with comments like these put your dogs were your mouth is then malt and we`l see who needs to run them over or chase them in a 4x4...to retreive shot foxs... :thumbs:

I do know a banned member when I see one, 'Fred..' :bye:

run them over lmfao its a fox feller not rhyno you seem to know alot with comments like these put your dogs were your mouth is then malt and we`l see who needs to run them over or chase them in a 4x4...to retreive shot foxs... thumbs.gif

I do know a banned member when I see one, 'Fred..' bye.gif

malt the offers there feller :thumbs: and ive turned over a new leaf :yes::thumbs:

run them over lmfao its a fox feller not rhyno you seem to know alot with comments like these put your dogs were your mouth is then malt and we`l see who needs to run them over or chase them in a 4x4...to retreive shot foxs... thumbs.gif

I do know a banned member when I see one, 'Fred..' bye.gif

malt the offers there feller :thumbs:and ive turned over a new leaf :yes::thumbs:

Sounds like it when you're offering challenges to run illegal quarry to strangers on the Internet eh? I don't run fox dogs, but if I did that last thing I'd do would be to accept an offer from the likes of you. You're a prison sentence and a lifetime animal keeping ban waiting to happen... :doh:

i said retreiving shot foxs were have i said anything illegal?? and the likes of me what is that meant to mean ? what am i like? not arguing just trying to be rate and it was hardly a challenge :victory:

No?

put your dogs were your mouth is then malt

malt the offers there feller

:laugh:

For the record, I wasn't having a dig at anything you may or may not have in your kennels just your well documented and questionable hunting methods! :D

:laugh: i obviously got the wrong end of the stick :yes: but hey when you say the likes of me then im thinking you know something i dont :thumbs: a silly moment of madness i admit but will it be held against me for the rest of my life i think ive been punished quite severley enough for the misdemeanor :yes: all the best malt happy new year and good hunting :thumbs:
  • Like 2

i said retreiving shot foxs were have i said anything illegal?? and the likes of me what is that meant to mean ? what am i like? not arguing just trying to be rate and it was hardly a challenge :victory:

All thats needed to retrieve a shot fox is a dog capable of carrying it........would've thought retrieving a dead carcass wasn't diificult for any dog with the right physical attributes.

• Like 1

we got oneof them dildo callers the other day i think the proper name is scotch fox caller makes some noise and very realistic

we use the same mate and you can make some real different noises with it just with pushing more pressure through it ,,works a treat on these fell foxes.have a lot of success with the hand squel as well,,start of season we tend to use the brass disc.works ok for us,