fox calling

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is always one arse ,and I dont need a good dog ,when I can call them straight to my feet

i obviously got the wrong end of the stick but hey when you say the likes of me then im thinking you know something i dont a silly moment of madness i admit but will it be held against me for the r

that coming from someone bigging fat pat up who drops rabbits for a 5 month old pup for his dvd [so mugs like you will line his pockets ] or who had a stolen lurcher in his yard but rather than give

like i said you call your self a dog man and never had a good dog must be a joke and you even call your self fox master pmsl dream on little boy

that coming from someone bigging fat pat up who drops rabbits for a 5 month old pup for his dvd [so mugs like you will line his pockets ] or who had a stolen lurcher in his yard but rather than give the lad his dog back shipped it out then rung the police on him yet you call someone who by all accounts his a decent lad a joke i know who i would rather have in my company and its not your money hungry hero
  • Like 2

anyone tried them little plastic things you get from cheap toys they sound great and always a good back up

i decided to try 1 of them , 1st night , 1st atempt basil came running , i thought i was onto to something , however after alot of trying it never worked again so i sacked it lol and went back to the hand .

like i said you call your self a dog man and never had a good dog must be a joke and you even call your self fox master pmsl dream on little boy

fyi I have never said I have owned a good fox dog ,I am a good fox caller that is without a shadow of a doubt and if that is being bigheaded then so be it ! . I have put time and energy in over the years calling foxes for decent dogging and rifle men .I have had dogs for over 20 years but then decided to finish with that to spend my time calling foxes in for decent lads so there dogs could become good fox dogs .my name is macky not foxmaster that is the name on a small pest control site which I set up so I am not understanding where you get that name from .clearly you do not know me as you say you do as you would know I am not a little boy !I have e-mailed you on this matter and you have been non respondent but I am willing to see your dogs out to retrieve to the gun
  • Like 1