fox calling

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is always one arse ,and I dont need a good dog ,when I can call them straight to my feet

i obviously got the wrong end of the stick but hey when you say the likes of me then im thinking you know something i dont a silly moment of madness i admit but will it be held against me for the r

that coming from someone bigging fat pat up who drops rabbits for a 5 month old pup for his dvd [so mugs like you will line his pockets ] or who had a stolen lurcher in his yard but rather than give

ive used various calls but i find i have more success with back of my hand , only other 1 that comes near is the brass wham thing , although i find on a windy night the sound doesnt carry very far , and you cant lose your hand :thumbs: i did see the warrener at midland game fair using something that looked like a 5.56 bullet casing , that sounded pretty good .

i also think you get more pleasure from calling with your hand and seeing it work rather than a manafactured call .

Edited by brassneck

ive used various calls but i find i have more success with back of my hand , only other 1 that comes near is the brass wham thing , although i find on a windy night the sound doesnt carry very far , and you cant lose your hand :thumbs: i did see the warrener at midland game fair using something that looked like a 5.56 bullet casing , that sounded pretty good .

i also think you get more pleasure from calling with your hand and seeing it work rather than a manafactured call .

think the warrener sels them calls the wham is good and it is a quiet call but lets not forget how good hearing a fox as got compared to ours.merry xmas
  • Like 1

JT, I'll speak to him, as when I last put a post up about 'em, they were just coming out an maybe he couldn't fulfill orders for too many? Since then I said i'll put a review up (which I still ain't done :doh: ) on 'em an he was well pleased so maybe all's good now... leave it with me... ;)

JT, I'll speak to him, as when I last put a post up about 'em, they were just coming out an maybe he couldn't fulfill orders for too many? Since then I said i'll put a review up (which I still ain't done :doh: ) on 'em an he was well pleased so maybe all's good now... leave it with me... ;)

Cheers bud.

This time of year most foxes are clued up ,you need to use or try something different from the rest

i beg to differ on that mate cause a fox at this time of yr as only 1 thing on its mind and thats to find a mate.ive had alot of sucess over the years from late nov right through til early feb.
  • Like 1