Here ye go Baw.......:-)

]How to explain the Rangers situation to the less able.

My cat died earlier this year. It fell in a blender and got liquidated but it never properly died until Halloween, but...we are still having a birthday party for it. I know it seems silly but we are doing it for sentimental reasons. We got a new cat, gave it a similar name, it sleeps in the same basket and even wears the same collar. We kid on it's the same cat but we know it's not really.

• Like 1

:laugh: I know mate, it's a joke. All this pish it was the company that got shut down not the club. Well, I'm sure all the assets that were bought by green were all football related. Doesn't matter if its a company running rangers or 1 man, if it goes bust it goes f*****g bust. Got to laugh at the spineless media, tip toeing around it so they don't lose half their readership. Traynor did the right thing, wish they'd all join the club they love.

My cat died earlier this year. It fell in a blender and got liquidated but it never properly died until Halloween, but...we are still having a birthday party for it. I know it seems silly but we are doing it for sentimental reasons. We got a new cat, gave it a similar name, it sleeps in the same basket and even wears the same collar. We kid on it's the same cat but we know it's not really.

Why did you liquidise the cat ? did it get in at your precious fekin birds ? and why get a new cat . it will probablydo the same thing , I think your a cruel kunt .

• Like 2

Why did you liquidise the cat ? did it get in at your precious fekin birds ? and why get a new cat . it will probablydo the same thing , I think your a cruel kunt .

Thanks Stan............Leave a space next time between "probably" and "do"...you know like the big space between your f*****g ears... :thumbs:

Thanks Stan............Leave a space next time between "probably" and "do"...you know like the big space between your f*****g ears... :thumbs:

Don,tcomecryingtomenexttimeyouhaveasorethroatscrote

Don,tcomecryingtomenexttimeyouhaveasorethroatscrote

Alittlegay!!