keeping your dog fit

many people have different ways of keeping there dog fit, ive heard older people in the game talk about getting bull x and dh x fit and strong for the bigger game by making them pull weights, alot of people swear by beech walking, road work, and just manual walking, whats your opinions? i like to think that i get my dogs fit by being repetetive ( sorry about my spelling ) a set walk day in day out for a certain distance, how about you? thanks lads

get it behind its quarry is the best way :thumbs:

It's the only way KC :thumbs: ..there;s healthy and fit then there;s running fit..big difference and if you think not then you ain't been working your dog hard enough :whistling:

• Like 3

I walk afew mile a day normally 4-5 maybe more depends on the day and afew hours mooching letting the dogs cover plenty ground flushing quarry ,jumping ect also plenty of free running throwing a ball or something keep the pace up but can't beat getting it behind quarry :thumbs: