Fox hanging by a leg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a quik wander last night round the fields by my house for some ferret food, and came across this poor fecker hanging by his leg,, one of those occasions when they have missed timed there jump,,

Isn't it strange how human compassion kicks in ? If that fox was running into the squeak, there'd be no second thoughts about slipping the dog.... but when it's hung up and helpless, most of us would

I think you underestimate how stupid some of the hunting fraternity is skycat. Not only would some slip there dogs on it while it hang there..... They'd film it too and come on here pleading for money

Tomo you big soft bitch of a man... and you say JD's gay......FFS :laugh:

I would of done the same tbh.. did you check the leg over for any breaks??

I no you said it hobbled away but, its like us.. if we had are leg hung up for god knows how long all the blood would drain away and we would lose feeling in it for a bit!! :thumbs:

• Like 1

fair play mate, give it a chance, prob the lads who set snare's might not think so, as they catch with wire and though prob if differnt type of wire and method, but a animal is still caught it in wire :yes: prob be differnt if it had been edible, be in me freezer lol

IVE DONE THE SAME TWICE WITH DEER[ FALLOW],,,, IFF ITS IN GOOD HEALTH,,, THERE,S NOWT SOFT IN LETTING IT GO,,,THATS WHAT A SPORTSMAN DOSE,,,,YOU WILL GET SOME FOLK WHO DONT GO OUT FROM 1 MONTH TO THE OTHER, AND TAKE PLESURE OF A EASY TARGET,,,,, IVE ALLWAYS TRIED TO RIGHT IN THE SPORT WE DO,, HAS THINGS CAN COME BACK AND BITE YOU ON THE ARSE,,,,,

Edited by ernlad

Goodonya Tomo,...been on the wire once myself,...still got the scars.... :cray:

I have found in this life, that it is best to do at least one good deed, per year,...and that was your one... :yes:

All the best, and I am 100% sure,.. that you will have a safe and a happy Xmas..

IVE DONE THE SAME TWICE WITH DEER[ FALLOW],,,, IFF ITS IN GOOD HEALTH,,, THERE,S NOWT SOFT IN LETTING IT GO,,,THATS WHAT A SPORTSMAN DOSE,,,,YOU WILL GET SOME FOLK WHO DONT GO OUT FROM 1 MONTH TO THE OTHER, AND TAKE PLESURE OF A EASY TARGET,,,,, IVE ALLWAYS TRIED TO RIGHT IN THE SPORT WE DO,, HAS THINGS CAN COME BACK AND BITE YOU ON THE ARSE,,,,,

yea your right karma can be be a bollox mate