Fitting an adjustable butt pad to a HW97KT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads,   This is a great little clip that Davy filmed today of how he fitted a adjustable butt pad to his HW97KT.   I think that you will agree that his rifle looks much better, and i believe he

Hi davy and si had one fitted to mine not long after i got it looks batter and once ajusted to my liking it was straite up on the sholder and eye relieaf was instant atvbmac

She says that about mine too

Posted Images

With all these videos that you are doing (or intending to do) that are so helpful to so many shooters. I think that firstly you should put up on this site all of your contact details, then change your name to Dr Dave.

Dr Dave will see you now, see it rolls of the tonge.

hi Davyt63, great vid again ,however why you have done this? is it just for looks(doubt it) or is it to alter the LOP(length of pull) of the rifle? if it is to alter the lop is there a need to alter eye relief(move sights back) just wondering the reason you have done this. :thumbs: By the way I have done this to my HW97KTS a few weeks back, reason being although I am a short ass(5foot 6.5, the half inch always matter) I needed to alter the LOP to get comfortable for shooting and I must admit it has started to bring my groupings down to a reasonable size :thumbs:

hi prubs

as i am 2 inches taller than you :laugh: that 2 inches matters :laugh:

seriously!!

Hahaha who you kidding Davy, we're not counting high heels in this.... :tongue2: