Fitting an adjustable butt pad to a HW97KT

Nice vid davy top guy. you love it in your man cave dont ya! ;)

Quite jelous i dont have a man cave. actually i dont even own a drill. best i can do is spanners and screwdrivers lmao

hi Skot

it is good to get away from it all and just chill,i have a few more things to add in there yet!

this is a small mane cave compared to chaz & roger crooks, "oh! i could,only dream of having" :cry:

I've had the rare privilege to have been in Davy's man cave and it's a lovely man cave :yes: . Just fits one Davy sized man comfortably in place with his work bench and all he needs to hand and the outside world can wait at the door...including me as I'm too tall to fit under the roof!

We all should have one. It's lovely in there..almost ;) .

Simon

hi Simon

this is a temporary "Hobbit man cave" phase two will be just behind it,and made out of concrete blocks,with a NON hobbit roof size more Gandolf size :laugh:

i will still keep a Hobbit table and chair, in case chaz pops around :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads,   This is a great little clip that Davy filmed today of how he fitted a adjustable butt pad to his HW97KT.   I think that you will agree that his rifle looks much better, and i believe he

Hi davy and si had one fitted to mine not long after i got it looks batter and once ajusted to my liking it was straite up on the sholder and eye relieaf was instant atvbmac

She says that about mine too

Posted Images

very good video video going to try fit on on my hw100kt once i find out if the old butt pad is glued or screwed on as cant see the screws and dont want to damage anything trying to get it off

Hi

The screws are accessible on the 100 but the holes are not clear. Have a closer look you will see them and just push a small screw driver in. The rubber has a Memory just like plastic so it swells back to hide the entry holes for the screwdriver but they are there

Also the white band on the pad can be used as a template!

God luck

thanks very much davy for that will have a closer look and have a go

The only thing I can say is if Davy is 2 inches taller than you , you must be a dwarf .......

Best Keep My Mouth Shut :icon_redface: :icon_redface: i'm only 1/2inch taller than Davy at 5 ft 9 inch, But that 1/2 inch counts :laugh: :laugh: ;)

atvb Daz 7.

Edited by Daz 7

nice vid Davy you and Si do a amazing job on your YouTube channel always on look out for your new vids. Anyway do you think the bisley butt pad will it fit a BSA ultra. Was think on a tench reg were would you recommend been looking on xtx air but not sure looking for advice from a couple of pros like yourself or Si if you could help.

nice vid Davy you and Si do a amazing job on your YouTube channel always on look out for your new vids. Anyway do you think the bisley butt pad will it fit a BSA ultra. Was think on a tench reg were would you recommend been looking on xtx air but not sure looking for advice from a couple of pros like yourself or Si if you could help.

hi buddy

hardly pro's :icon_redface:

the Bisley butt pad should fit all ,you just have to modify it :thumbs: as shown in the video clip.

i believe XTX is the man to contact,for a tench reg :thumbs:

thanks for the comments on our videos :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...