Fitting an adjustable butt pad to a HW97KT

Hi lads,

This is a great little clip that Davy filmed today of how he fitted a adjustable butt pad to his HW97KT.

I think that you will agree that his rifle looks much better, and i believe he will shoot it better now it is more customized to his body.

10 out of 10 for this Davy and I'm sure more will want to try this after watching this episode of VerminHuntersTV.

Si.

• Like 7

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads,   This is a great little clip that Davy filmed today of how he fitted a adjustable butt pad to his HW97KT.   I think that you will agree that his rifle looks much better, and i believe he

Hi davy and si had one fitted to mine not long after i got it looks batter and once ajusted to my liking it was straite up on the sholder and eye relieaf was instant atvbmac

She says that about mine too

Posted Images

Great idea partner :thumbs: .

All you need then is it stage 2 tuning and you will have a dream rifle and setup.

Are we still taking it to Tony in Feb to get it stage 2 tuned?

You know it makes sense :yes: .

Si.

very good video video going to try fit on on my hw100kt once i find out if the old butt pad is glued or screwed on as cant see the screws and dont want to damage anything trying to get it off

Hi

The screws are accessible on the 100 but the holes are not clear. Have a closer look you will see them and just push a small screw driver in. The rubber has a Memory just like plastic so it swells back to hide the entry holes for the screwdriver but they are there

Also the white band on the pad can be used as a template!

God luck

Nice vid davy top guy. you love it in your man cave dont ya! ;)

Quite jelous i dont have a man cave. actually i dont even own a drill. best i can do is spanners and screwdrivers lmao

hi Skot

it is good to get away from it all and just chill,i have a few more things to add in there yet!

this is a small mane cave compared to chaz & roger crooks, "oh! i could,only dream of having" :cry:

• Like 1

hi Davyt63, great vid again ,however why you have done this? is it just for looks(doubt it) or is it to alter the LOP(length of pull) of the rifle? if it is to alter the lop is there a need to alter eye relief(move sights back) just wondering the reason you have done this. :thumbs: By the way I have done this to my HW97KTS a few weeks back, reason being although I am a short ass(5foot 6.5, the half inch always matter) I needed to alter the LOP to get comfortable for shooting and I must admit it has started to bring my groupings down to a reasonable size :thumbs:

Nice vid davy top guy. you love it in your man cave dont ya! ;)

Quite jelous i dont have a man cave. actually i dont even own a drill. best i can do is spanners and screwdrivers lmao

hi Skot

it is good to get away from it all and just chill,i have a few more things to add in there yet!

this is a small mane cave compared to chaz & roger crooks, "oh! i could,only dream of having" :cry:

I've had the rare privilege to have been in Davy's man cave and it's a lovely man cave :yes: . Just fits one Davy sized man comfortably in place with his work bench and all he needs to hand and the outside world can wait at the door...including me as I'm too tall to fit under the roof!

We all should have one. It's lovely in there..almost ;) .

Simon

hi Davyt63, great vid again ,however why you have done this? is it just for looks(doubt it) or is it to alter the LOP(length of pull) of the rifle? if it is to alter the lop is there a need to alter eye relief(move sights back) just wondering the reason you have done this. :thumbs: By the way I have done this to my HW97KTS a few weeks back, reason being although I am a short ass(5foot 6.5, the half inch always matter) I needed to alter the LOP to get comfortable for shooting and I must admit it has started to bring my groupings down to a reasonable size :thumbs:

hi prubs

as i am 2 inches taller than you :laugh: that 2 inches matters :laugh:

seriously!!

its for hold and comfort really plus it looks good too :thumbs:

if i need to adjust my scope for eye relief then i shall,i have had no issues with grouping with this rifle,so lets hope all goes well :thumbs: