coniston

DIDO.1

is there anyone on here who knows the coniston meets. i have a meet card and have been finding them on the map but i cant find this saturdays. I know what its called just not how to find it!! if anyone knows their country well can you let me know and i'll pm you for details.

cheers

Hi there

We are from the midland , but are on holiday in the lake district we always go to a meet on Boxing Day ... But as we are away we not to sure where the coniston hunt will be meeting , tried to ring the secretary but there not picking up can and one let me know ? Cheers

Dan

Hi there

We are from the midland , but are on holiday in the lake district we always go to a meet on Boxing Day ... But as we are away we not to sure where the coniston hunt will be meeting , tried to ring the secretary but there not picking up can and one let me know ? Cheers

Dan

With 2 posts it`s unlikely mate,, :blink:

Hi there

Dan

With 2 posts it`s unlikely mate,, :blink:

That's fair enough , can understand why they would be on gard about the location , we always go out on Boxing Day to show our support , but we are away this Christmas so can not go to our local ( atherstone hunt ) ...