Young hearts run free......

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were all talking ythe other week in the pub and Wondered where my mates nickname of Kai had came from...But we remembered it was because He was always the baddie (cobra Kais) when we played karate kid...15 years later it still stuck lol

was there a program called man from atlantis he swam like a divey i seem to rememeber ... :hmm::D .

i remember bod darcey :laugh::laugh:

Yer Snoop, The Man from Atlantis was 'Patrick Duffey', later in 'Dallas', who died an came back in the shower, remember?........this sounds like it should be on another thred :hmm:

I remember it Jasper, Tommy Boyd used to have a slot on Talksport not long back.

Wacky Races was me favourite though....Dick Dasterdly and Muttley.....what a firm!

Oh mate Wacky races was classic :victory:! just like "The Herbes" and "Captain Pugwash" and his second mate "Semen stains" :laugh:.....

When i was about 13 me and half a dozen mates had a catapult fight with blackberry's , which was fine until i got home with a not so white t-shirt on , mother wasn't to pleased

Maggots from the bait shop do a similar thing through a catty as a few of my mates could tell you, also girls don't like it when you spit em at them :angel:

Champion the wonder horse,Skippy the bush kangaroo and Flipper, Bet most of you have never heard of these. (I suddenly feel old :no: )

I remember Champion the wonder horse, didn't he have a dog called Rebel??

What about "the red hand gang"

I loved that programme, I remember watching it ion the 6 weeks holidays :D It was around the time of Take Hart and Why don't you.

turn off the TV set and do something less boring instead... :yes:

does anyone remember playing piggyback fights.... :hmm: