Working Bedlingtons 2005

here's my beddy bitch ruby,she is 18 months old....i bought her off a lad on hear,she is coming on ok,dont think she is going to be a world beater but she is finding her place in the ratting pack and coming on ok.....
its about time you started feeding your dogs mate

EXPLAIN PLEASE???????

trying to eat that tyre ay she mate told you about that dry doy food lol

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

here's my beddy bitch ruby,she is 18 months old....i bought her off a lad on hear,she is coming on ok,dont think she is going to be a world beater but she is finding her place in the ratting pack and coming on ok.....

Strong looking bitch, how big, spannable etc etc.. ?? what's she out of ???

Went out last night with my mates dog and my beddy whippet wheaton and had a shine around nothing then saw mr fox and mine has always pulled of of them so slipped me mates dog and then mine and could not belive my eyes my one is 12 month old and he went for it and smashed in to it befour me mates saluki grey 5 year old and shook the crap out of it only got a nip on the noes im so happy its my first fox with him. :clapper:

I don't know yet as I'm waiting to get contact details of the guy that used to have her. The guy had to give up the dogs so they went to a friend who kept the lurcher but could keep both so we took her as both myself and my O?H really like the beddies having had (still have one) 2 beddieXs (lurchers).

I'll let you know when we find out more.

Nice pups SJ, good luck with the bitches you are keeping back! Followed the hounds yesterday and had a good run and hunt on a 3/4 grown that broke out of a forestry block, cleared a wall and away. Could have done with one of cocos lurchers with me instead of this lamp dog !!