Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Aaaagh, never assume, for to ASSUME is to make an Ass Of U + Me :big_boss:

Tis the black and tan marking I fear that have confused.

Cracking pup, great feet lol, great BEDLINGTON markings.

But what the fvck do I know, could be the Gordon Setter in him, or the Doberman ..........

Aaaagh, never assume, for to ASSUME is to make an Ass Of U + Me :big_boss:

Tis the black and tan marking I fear that have confused.

Cracking pup, great feet lol, great BEDLINGTON markings.

But what the fvck do I know, could be the Gordon Setter in him, or the Doberman ..........

:tongue2: too early for mushrooms innit ??? :tongue2:

• 3 weeks later...
Greetings Swansea Jack! With a user name like that, I presume you're from the same part of S. Wales as myself?  :D Do you do much with the rabbits or do you stick with Reynard?

hi Hywel do you have any beddys if so what do use them for i use mine just for rabbits

all the best Welshdragon

hi i use bedlingtons bitch granitor ped and granitor xplashett tod dog ped. i use the bitct for flushing ratttiing .under ground flushing know and again,the only trouble i hav is gettinng things off her [bANNED TEXT] she has caught .im 100% HAPPY WITH THEM

Greetings Swansea Jack! With a user name like that, I presume you're from the same part of S. Wales as myself?  :D Do you do much with the rabbits or do you stick with Reynard?

hi Hywel do you have any beddys if so what do use them for i use mine just for rabbits

all the best Welshdragon

hi i use bedlingtons bitch granitor ped and granitor xplashett tod dog ped. i use the bitct for flushing ratttiing .under ground flushing know and again,the only trouble i hav is gettinng things off her [bANNED TEXT] she has caught .im 100% HAPPY WITH THEM

Welcome to the site Shogan, any pics of some more info on your dogs, would be good to see ...

SJ

all the best Welshdragon

Welcome to the site Shogan, any pics of some more info on your dogs, would be good to see ...

SJ

HI IVE GOT SOME OF MY DOG PICS ON MY MATES GALLERY RATCATCHERRICK MY PED BEDDY AND FIRST CROSS GREYOUND X BEDDY RATING

I have always liked the look of those Plashett Bedlingtons, nice size, decent dark coats, wether they could do a proper job though ?

You hear of "working" Granitors here and there, but I've still never come accross one that works - I mean properly works.