Working Bedlingtons 2005

The bitch pup i kept back willbe the 3rd generation of my stuff, but if you look in the pedigree there is rillington granitor eakring, the pups are 12 months old or there abouts

Hybred

Have you any up to date pics of them at 12 months? would be intersted seeing them.. Have they started earning their keep yet...?

Swansea Jack

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

The bitch pup i kept back willbe the 3rd generation of my stuff, but if you look in the pedigree there is rillington granitor eakring, the pups are 12 months old or there abouts

Hybred

Have you any up to date pics of them at 12 months? would be intersted seeing them.. Have they started earning their keep yet...?

Swansea Jack

picture0498ys.th.jpg

mate is teaching me how to work them . he is 16 inch solid dog hybrid kept his colour thanks belting dog picture0543lv.th.jpg

Hybred

Swansea Jack

picture0498ys.th.jpg

mate is teaching me how to work them . he is 16 inch solid dog hybrid kept his colour thanks belting dog picture0543lv.th.jpg

picture0543lv.jpg

picture0498ys.jpg the bitch always has runny eyes ?

Hybred

hi hybred how many years involved to reach 3rd generation and do u line breed?and what does the red bitch look like now

Hybred

hi hybred how many years involved to reach 3rd generation and do u line breed?and what does the red bitch look like now

the red one or liver will look like mine above 2 generation ? am i righyt hybrid . my dog was of this line . spock

Guest bedlington
spock good to hear from you im glad he's kept his colour whats his coat like what sort of size i kept back the dark liver bitch out of the litter

DSCF0021.jpg

she has turned out quite like the dam apart from the colour

2002_0412_113903AA.jpg

[the other liver bitch is being trained by Guy Wallace to track deer not heard about the other one's from the litter

Hybred

Hybred, like the one on the couch have you got a better photo

Swanseajack

Merlin was thicker set, shorter on leg, although still long in the back....pups turned out a mixture of types (can't remember the sire, it was one of two dogs & I would be guessing)...I have heard some are still around, but who has them and do they work them I don't know.

Regards

Printer

printer it was viper that mated merlin which produced ben blondie

Swanseajack

Merlin was thicker set, shorter on leg, although still long in the back....pups turned out a mixture of types (can't remember the sire, it was one of two dogs & I would be guessing)...I have heard some are still around, but who has them and do they work them I don't know.

Regards

Printer

Welcome to the site Taz...

Do you have Ben & Blondie or know the person that does. Tell us more?

What dogs do you have and what lines are they....?

Any pics

Cheers

Swansea Jack

Swanseajack

Regards

Printer

Welcome Taz

Thanks for the info on Viper/Merlin....hope your dogs are keeping well, have you managed to force one into retirement yet? or does he think he's still a young dog and still keep up with the best of them?

Thanks

Printer

printer sorry thougt you knew had to put old lad down few weeks ago got trapped in tight spot last feb never realy got over it 24 hours at his age too much as you know i had a lot of fun with my old lad and have you to thank

• 2 weeks later...

Shirls there's a chap down is Swansea who recently advertised for sale some 3/4 bred Bedlingtons in the CMW, I went down for a nose and spoke to him this weekend he has two dog pups left, nice strong types, PM me for his number or have a look in CMW.

I've reduced the size of ur pic so it's easier to see in window, hope you don't mind. If you can please find out what lines these are...

Cheers

Swansea Jack

• Like 1

that picture is of 2 of my bitches mother and daughter the mother on the left and thebitch pup on the right that is the liver in one of the earlier pictures, they are kc reg dogs and go by the name of Graywhacke.

wher did you get the picture from shrils do you keep chikens

Hybred