Working Bedlingtons 2005

Guest oldskool
how many foxes did they work in earth?

nice dogs Lawrence y got there. Good work SWJ.

matej

its illegal here but would go if i let him

no mate, there is no ban in northern ireland although that may change

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Guest penny
Penny have to correct you there, you can work away at fox over here, as its perfectly legal, ( i'm in Antrim), good luck with them.

thanks for that see i dont do much of it i hunt lurchers

Edited by penny
Penny have to correct you there, you can work away at fox over here, as its perfectly legal, ( i'm in Antrim), good luck with them.

thanks for that see i dont do much of it i hunt lurchers at big ears

Penny can t call them working ones if they do not work the charlie in earth, and y don t know if theyll until y made few digs with them.

Guest fence_hopper

a question for the working beddy lads, i've not long turned 24, have a good head on my shoulders, i don't drink smoke do drugs. have a secure home have realy good runs galvanised kennels roof drainage etc my dogs are realy looked after best of grub worked every day cleaned in the morning afternoon night., sniper has been to my place as he had a 3/4 of my heartbreak dog so he could vouch for me. i am lucky enougth to have very good terrier men around me, so if i had a terrier there wouldn't be much to go wrong and it would be given the best of starts.

alright here is the quetion it seems to me the working bedlington is a dying breed i have tried asking for a pup of here a few times i could have a russel patterdale, lakeland etc but non of these are for me i've always been interested in bedingtons as my uncle used to keep them, so why is it you beddy men wont help a keen young lad out. i wonder to myself sometimes how long will it be till all your hard work has gone to waste as no ones willing to help young lads like myself keep the bedlington a worker

i am dislexic so sorry for the spelling i might get a bit of a battering here but it's worth asking to me thanks al

a question for the working beddy lads, i've not long turned 24, have a good head on my shoulders, i don't drink smoke do drugs. have a secure home have realy good runs galvanised kennels roof drainage etc my dogs are realy looked after best of grub worked every day cleaned in the morning afternoon night., sniper has been to my place as he had a 3/4 of my heartbreak dog so he could vouch for me. i am lucky enougth to have very good terrier men around me, so if i had a terrier there wouldn't be much to go wrong and it would be given the best of starts.

alright here is the quetion it seems to me the working bedlington is a dying breed i have tried asking for a pup of here a few times i could have a russel patterdale, lakeland etc but non of these are for me i've always been interested in bedingtons as my uncle used to keep them, so why is it you beddy men wont help a keen young lad out. i wonder to myself sometimes how long will it be till all your hard work has gone to waste as no ones willing to help young lads like myself keep the bedlington a worker

i am dislexic so sorry for the spelling i might get a bit of a battering here but it's worth asking to me thanks al

you must be looking in the wrong places fencehopper, if i can get my hands on one over here, surely it should be a lot easier for you in Wales, i know SJ had the brother of mine for sale a while back, good luck with your hunt anyway mate, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

my pups

166b48y.jpg

you must be looking in the wrong places fencehopper, if i can get my hands on one over here, surely it should be a lot easier for you in Wales, i know SJ had the brother of mine for sale a while back, good luck with your hunt anyway mate, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

my pups

166b48y.jpg

he looks better every time you put a pic up... fancy a swap ???

Guest fence_hopper

a quote from a pm the working bedlington is RARE. so think about it how rare will they be in 20-30yrs if all the hard work the bedlington men have put in would be a shame to see it end up purely as show stuff like most of the other kc breeds are

i wont get one from the country mans as you never no what your realy getting so where else to look i don't mind waiting for a pup theres no rush. if i do get one it will be hear for life, so rather take the time to gt the right one for me as it must bread to do the job as the terrier men i go out with are hard to impress and don't think much of a beddy and i like to prove people wrong :D

a quote from a pm the working bedlington is RARE. so think about it how rare will they be in 20-30yrs if all the hard work the bedlington men have put in would be a shame to see it end up purely as show stuff like most of the other kc breeds are

i wont get one from the country mans as you never no what your realy getting so where else to look i don't mind waiting for a pup theres no rush. if i do get one it will be hear for life, so rather take the time to gt the right one for me as it must bread to do the job as the terrier men i go out with are hard to impress and don't think much of a beddy and i like to prove people wrong :D

spot on that quote... :thumbs:

Guest fence_hopper

thanks sniper. thanks to a few who tried to help or who say they'll keeping an eye out for me its realy apriciated, if anyone knows of a dog i would be greatfull if they could pm me. i am also more than happy to email pics of my runs and dogs so they can see for them selves that the dog will be more than looked after and will be worked, i will also like to keep intouch to let the person know how it's getting on etc... alb al