Working Bedlingtons 2005

Hello everyone, haven't been on the site for some time. Posting a picture of one of the pups out of the litter we have at the moment. Also a few, if not many pages back there was some talk of whether John Holden was still working his dogs. He is, and although he doesn't get out as much as I am sure he would like, still accounts for some foxes each year.

post-1579-1237150869.jpg

Edited by Hunterscliff

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Hello everyone, haven't been on the site for some time. Posting a picture of one of the pups out of the litter we have at the moment. Also a few, if not many pages back there was some talk of whether John Holden was still working his dogs. He is, and although he doesn't get out as much as I am sure he would like, still accounts for some foxes each year.

Nice pup!!!

you've been quiet a while.. how are them dogs of yours doing, been up too much.??. get some pics posted on here would be good to see some working stuff on here..

SJ

Part of a question I have been recently asked...

hello sj i am after a bit of advice. i currently own a first x beddlington grey he is a heartbreak dog. he's almost nine know and i've seen all types of crosses going but nothing impresses me more than the heart on the firstx cross beddy grey and there a dog i will always have a pashion for. as there is not many half crosses around and it's hard to get a good one. I am buying a well bread bitch from irland and i am going to put my heart into finding the right dog to breed a well bread game hard working first cross that i have had the pleasure of working. what do you think i should be looking for in a stud

. if you think im wasting my time could you be straight with me thanks

Anyone got any good bedlingtons, they want to put up for the job ??

or

sensible replies...

they are a credit tae you sj

;)

Cheers !!!

Lawrence, the looks are a bonus, if she works !!!!

Mat, I'll get some pics up of the dog pup soon mate..!!!

thnx mate the dog is ok and may be in months or two hell be ready to work. i hope i can breed the bitch with one of y dog pups next season as i need to raise up the bitch pup from that breeding and use the dog on it as he is working terrier i wanna have in my yard. i just need to improve the coat and may be have the males under 40cm.

all the bst lads