Working Bedlingtons 2005

he he... that wasn't the question, do you recognise the bitch ??

Fc*k sweating over getting it completely arsed

Looks like milly, did you use TAG over her?

It is Milly yes, I didn't witness Tag actually mating her, I locked them in together that's why it's fingers crossed....

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Is she or isn't she ??

038-5.jpg

and I don't mean Harmony hairspray ......

Pregnant? i'd say yes..as for the hound types bedlingtonxteckel?

I think she is, but not 100% she does look it one minutem then the next day not....

not teckel, summit else... ???

I feckin hope so. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

is that little basset a clue :sick:

It is, why the :sick: ... french bassett, bleu de gascogne bit of a strange one I know, :icon_redface: they look handy hound types, seem full of it, young and untried... am I doing the right thing, coz I cannot find anyone that hunts them on tinternet, no harm in trying... :cry:

:sick: coz i was geting sick of asking,so what is the dam and whats the sire of them?

this is the sire of the dog, pure bred bleu de gascogne back to a bedlington bitch

022-15.jpg

this is the dam of the little bitch, pb bleur de gascogne back to a bedlington dog, apparently both were accidental matings

238.jpg

I really don't know if I'm doing the right thing, I'm taking them on as he has no plans for them, ie they were accidental matings.. they are 6 months and 11 months, I'll run them with bedlingtons out 'bushing' and see what happens, see if their noses are any good if they can hold a line, all it's going to cost me is my time and maybe have a bit of fun if they do work..