Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Beddy,

I guess that if you live in York and have a 3 yr old Rillington that it will probably have come from Taz who writes on here? I know of a couple of litters due with in the next month, both K.C reg and both would tend to be on the small size. My bitches are similar bred and are only around the 14 inch mark. Don't know if you be interested or not as I guess your dog will be unregistered. PM me if you want more info.

After a break from the dogs I was looking forward to this season......well it's been uneventful for me to say the least, very little above ground and even less to shout about below, I'm particular disappointed because I have a young bitch who I was hoping might show a bit of promise, I wasn't sure in my own mind wether she was ready or not, but anyway she's not had the opportunities I would have liked for her so I'll have to try again next season. In the meantime I've now got a camera so I'll [/u]try and post some pics.

Beddy,

Page 5, Sire (Bingo) and Dam (Phoebe) of your dog.

Printer

Guest beddy

After a break from the dogs I was looking forward to this season......well it's been uneventful for me to say the least, very little above ground and even less to shout about below, I'm particular disappointed because I have a young bitch who I was hoping might show a bit of promise, I wasn't sure in my own mind wether she was ready or not, but anyway she's not had the opportunities I would have liked for her so I'll have to try again next season. In the meantime I've now got a camera so I'll [/u]try and post some pics.

Beddy,

Printer

Beddy,

Printer

Alright mate :good: you've been quiet a while... hope them dogs of yours are doing ok !!!

should've sent her down to us :yes: I'm sure we could have found her a few opportunities....

all the best

SJ

got a beddlington on friday from bradford "said" to be rambo and riddlington line lines not really botherd about that its mother was a fine looker used for rabbit. looking forward to working him with my lurcher. dont think ill put it to ground but i could imagine thay can hold there ground. will sort so photos out tommorow :good:

[hello printer hows things . still waiting for that visit har har .hunterscliff that dog at york is not out of my dogs one look at it and its not hard to see where it comes from . pleased with my young pup out of max to cassie 6 months and only very small for a dog . had a last look round sunday nothing found will leave things things for while now good job as dogs need a rest?.

just come in had call out by a guy whos had a bit of bother with a fox after his birds. first hole tried and we dug a big dog fox with little bich only 2ft down easyest one to date.

Nice one TaZ :good:

it's good when you get them, even better when they're easy :D