Working Bedlingtons 2005

Guest sushie

My mates got 4 Beddys and says he never wanted them for fox, he only uses them for rabbits and the odd rat. I dont know much about earth work but his dogs seem to big to go to ground i think his dog is a Rillington? He got one dog pup at the mo but i would have to ask him if its still for sale!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Guest dennisalan

hi swansea jack,

i'm after a bitch for rats and rabbits, theres not much fox work round here,i now i sound picky but i'd like the bitch to be chocolate first. your dogs a good looking dog!whens the bitch due [bANNED TEXT]?

hello [bANNED TEXT] how are you? my old bitch is now 13 and her true breeding is unknown when i bought her i was told she was out of rambo but werent they all...but she has been a great little dog...i bred her with dog that i had from s.j. he was out of tango x rusty and he was an very smart dog..so the bitch i kept back is a grandaughter to these..the 2 dog pups out of the litter both went on to do very well.

Guest dennisalan
hi swansea jack,

i'm after a bitch for rats and rabbits, theres not much fox work round here,i now i sound picky but i'd like the bitch to be chocolate first. your dogs a good looking dog!whens the bitch due [bANNED TEXT]?

hi swansea jack u out there???????? :icon_eek: