Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Sunday afternoon, Heartbeat on the box, I'm bored, knock on the door young lad they had just run a fox to ground and didn't have the tools to get it, then asked me the question..... :notworthy: 'will you bring your dogs' :notworthy: someone up there was smiling down at me...

Whoop whoop, fck Heartbeat, picked Tag up made my way to the earth... hell of a place to dig got too many concrete slabs, got a mark on the dog but couldn't come in from the top had to trench in, fox was wedged up tight and giving the dog stick from above, I could just make him out up the tube, mixing it and this fox was taking the fight to the dog... he was trying his damned best to pull him, but was having much success and taking the punishment that comes from a now very angry fox....

crawled in the tube a made some room behind the dog should he get a good grip.. and he did... pulled him out like a corkscrew.. 4.10 middle partin job done.. oh and I had 'the money shot' :clapper::clapper:

002-8.jpg

003-5.jpg

004-7.jpg