Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Hybred,

Looking forward to meeting up with you again for our regular Easter look around. Will the bitch out of Mick be having a look out with us this year? Mick is doing O.K but has lost some of his FIRE so he may not make it to yours this year, will have to see how he does.

Speak to you soon

Nice pic SJ!..

That picture could have come from a 100 years ago!...could do with a nice 'un like that over here!...I bet there 'aint many working Beddies over here in the States!..lol.

Keep up the good work!..

Kye..

HAS ANYONE GOT A WORKING BEDLINGTON THAT WORK BELOW GROUND.. ???

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ???

is this thread getting boring, as I'm struggling to find people out there with 'working' bedlingtons...

What's the matter with you all.... afraid to post pics or is it you don't have any... ????

Jack im afraid i don't have any pic's of the dogs as a camera is'nt high up my list of thing to take when i go out its the last thing i think of, infact all the pic's tell you is the dog has a bloody nose it could have happend anywhere

Hybred

ps not meaning your jack

Guest nitevision

i own two beddyxgreyhounds,i have been thinking of gettin a terrier 4 a while now,all the bedlingtons about these days seem to be show stuff,this thread has been a real good read 4 me so i hope it keeps goin.

Jack im afraid i don't have any pic's of the dogs as a camera is'nt high up my list of thing to take when i go out its the last thing i think of, infact all the pic's tell you is the dog has a bloody nose it could have happend anywhere

Hybred

ps not meaning your jack

:) I know, you've told us before.......... why not take some in your garden, only out of interest, just wanna see some pics of Bedlingtons on here... to keep the thread going... :)

same goes for anyone with a bedlington..

The pic of the bitch with the bloody nose is Milly's dam Nan, taken not long after a we missed a bolter... I took photo's of her to show a mate, the truth is I wasn't that happy with her on that day as she wasn't quite right... she looked knackered after very little time in the ground...