Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

well done jack...its allways nice when things turn out wright...i hope them boots didnt leak :good:

Me barbour saved me top 1/2, except when the rain was running down me back coz I was arse over tit trying to scrape around the bitch... my boots are spot on.... the only thing that was really WET was legs, and balls... :blink:

I'll have to invest in some good trousers or leggins...

swansea jack had it happen to me last newyears day ? . walking terriers up fields outside my house when little bich went to ground in a rabbit hole followed by my old dog joker 12 years old at the time.thinking they were rabiting sat and waited without hearing a thing. blowing a gale and raining solid . tried all day and into night but not a sound in the end some good friends came with a terrier and locator which marked from the top and dug them out 24 hours later with very lively dog fox.

It's always good when you get em out... :good:

I still can't find a pic of the Max dog on smoochers... :search:

swansea jack if your still after a stud dog theres 2 here anytime you know how there bred both work to ground . as I said pics were long time ago put on by someone else . must be gone now . reynard and printer both now my dogs and that they all came directly from georges stock.

swansea jack if your still after a stud dog theres 2 here anytime you know how there bred both work to ground . as I said pics were long time ago put on by someone else . must be gone now . reynard and printer both now my dogs and that they all came directly from georges stock.

We'll sort something out in the new year :good::good:

• 2 weeks later...
is that bitch in pup? :unsure:

:realmad: :realmad: Looks like... :realmad: for me it's the WRONG time for pups...

Just gone back through the post's on here to work out when she caught...

My GSD was in/coming out of... season and Jack was being a fecking nuisance, trying to shag anything with a pulse...

Went out on a Sunday morning with a mate... nothing unusual done some hunting etc...

when I got back home, Jack was tied to Milly in the back of the car, he hadn't shown any interest in her that morning :search:

I got them out of the car and within seconds they had split... I checked the bitch and she didn't look like she was in season or imho prolly looked like she was starting...

Anyways... she came full into season the following weekend and was kept away from Jack... so I thought nothing of it (crossed my fingers more like/// like I did when I was 16 :D worked then...)

So here's the problem... I need more than one terrier due to quite a bit of work expected over the next month or so... :realmad: :realmad: a bitch with pups is not ideal...

I worked out the date from the time of posting some pics on here, she's due on Christmas day... then it's time off, 6 weeks :realmad: ........ do I let her keep em ???

• 2 weeks later...
Are the first two dog's on the first page purebreed bedlingtons or do they have a little bit of some thing else in them?

All my dogs have part Lakeland in them, Yogi is bred out of Tango/Rusty both were 3/4 Bed 1/4 Lakeland, same breeding diff litter Bron/Cochyn

Jack is out of Yogi and a bitch from Halifax again same lines.

1-picture2.gif.

Bitch on left has border/lakeland in her make up bred in Halifax. Bitch on right is full sister to Tango (3/4 Bed 1/4 Lakeland). These are pics taken mid 90's.