Working Bedlingtons 2005

swanseajack can you help me I have a bich which has a dog called clough to a bich called  juno in ped do you have any info pm me if you like?

have a look at this...

He was out of Bron Cochyn... worked alright up to a point... then started playin games at entrances to holes.... :realmad: :realmad:

I can't remember breeding him with anything... but I have seen another pedigree of Welshdragon's dog with him on it..... :search:

I must have been doing to much beer or summit at that point in my life.... if anyone knows please let me know...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

thanks hybrid yes i will try to get them working homes. did you see edit she had 9 one sill born rest are fine , must have missed one or she was lay on it . hope toby is ok as i know he will be with you . :friends: thanks again spock

Akela JA-St Czech 1price CACT

we were on two days test in mountain side of Slovakia, dogs were showing their skills in 14 disciplins, 6 refrees, to days of hunting wild pigs, the toughest tests for terriers, we ended on third place behind patt and smooth fox, but lot of people think that Akela should won but the dog with ovine appearance couldn´t. there were breeds like welsh terrier, wire fox, patt, Slovakian kopov, borders.... and all behind bedlington. refrees said that he is one of the toughest dog they ever seen. two of them have jagterriers. i bring some pics in few days.

She was bred by a fella called Jonny Vine from Kent area, and his stuff goes back to Downsouth and a dog called Raving Rooney which is Gutchcommon/Mad ratter and rock star. She is now showing a bit of interest in work and went to grond the other day so i'll hold her back and bring her on slow and she should be ok. I like her because she leans towards the older type of the Bedlington with her size and stamp. I'll try and get some more pics of her but she won't stand still for long enough, thanks for the comment !!! bedlington

Here's a question for all you bedlington boys....

HAS ANYONE GOT A 100% DIGGING DOG..... THAT HAS DONE A COUPLE OF SEASONS AND WORKS HARD.... ONE THAT YOU CAN GUARANTEE...???

I'm asking as I'am looking for a good dog in the new year to maybe breed with Milly's dam...

PM me if you want, but if you've got one let us all know... put up some pics and tell us about him... I'd prefer Rillington lines, but will contemplate others AS LONG AS IT WORKS !!!!

and have you bred it [bANNED TEXT], what the pups turn out like... workers ????