Working Bedlingtons 2005

thank's for the info,

they are like pea's in a pod ,the 3 pups i bred using scamp tangoxrusty were very dark liver and had coat's which were brilliant the 2dog's made 15inches ,and will smash through cover as good as any spaniel, yet my old bitch that i used has a very poor coat her true breeding unknown but at 10yrs old she can still do a bit. do you think it's time to introduce an out cross into this line?why do these dog's have such good nose's ? when out with the ferret they don't miss a trick!. what do you think about temprement? i had a dog that was 18 inch and was a killing machine when out in the field he would get so wound if you got to close to him he thought you could also go in the game bag needless to say we had to part company. I hope i haven't borded you to much still only learning.

thanks for taking the time to

reply.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Nice liver dog there mate, i bought a pup of a mate the other day she is blue, 6 months old, 14'' to the shoulder and has a good length of back i'm trying to bring her on a bit because she is a bit kennal shy and hasn't seen much but i've only had her for a week now so its early days,. I'll see if i cant get some photo's of her, A good topic by the way its nice to see the older dogs

Nice liver dog there mate, i bought a pup of a mate the other day she is  blue, 6 months old, 14'' to the shoulder and has a good length of back i'm trying to bring her on a bit because she is a bit kennal shy and hasn't seen much but i've only had her for a week now so its early days,. I'll see if i cant get some photo's of her, A good topic by the way its nice to see the older dogs

Nice one Kris, hope she does alright by you... :good:

get the pics up....

Had some pics sent to me... old ones of when I was terrierman for local hunt..

This is Bron entering after the hounds, field, and about 40 fecking anti's had walked past it.... we tagged along behind as usual, finding our own sport staying out of the spotlight til we were needed. Not expecting much to do that day due to our unwelcome visitors.

I could hear the bitch grunting and tugging, obviously trying to draw out the fox but it was about 10' from the entrance and we didn't have that much time.

Huntsman was blowing further up the valley and we were here.

Anyway she was in shallow, so a quick dig behind her in the direction she was going, broke through at a less than a foot.