Working Bedlingtons 2005

god these poodle crosses don't look up to much, i think a good fox in a hard place good rip those long weak muzzles  off  :whistle:

can't see way anyone would bother getting one for earth work there the wrong shape , deep chest , long weak necks thin weak front legs , when was a true earth dog breed from these lines  :11:  :11:  :whistle:

8-picture3.gif

Bron, after we removed her body armour, uzi, and took the keys for the Kubota from her, that she needed to tackle her fox.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

god these poodle crosses don't look up to much, i think a good fox in a hard place good rip those long weak muzzles  off  :whistle:

can't see way anyone would bother getting one for earth work there the wrong shape , deep chest , long weak necks thin weak front legs , when was a true earth dog breed from these lines  :11:  :11:  :whistle:

Tango, needed a new replacement muzzle which cost a fortune every time she even looked at a fox, even from 10 yards away, fitted her with leg braces and a zimmer coz her legs were so weak. As for her deep chest a tight fitting corset was used, but she found it hard to breathe so we gave her an oxygen bottle.

1-picture1.gif

Rusty.. this dog's jaw was so weak... the only work we could find him was Chewin bread for Gummy Ducks on a Sunday morning.

Jack Stoke.... cut himself shaving, wouldn't let us trim his hair to poodle shape coz he couldn't stop trembling when he saw how sharp the scissors were..

also have to add, that i've never seen another terrier with teeth as large as a bedlingtons, they certainly have the tools for the job, if your have one the right size, being very narrow fronted they can get most places.

personally i think night express is a beauifull dog, there's the difference between a roach back and a slight arch over the lion.

Guest bedlington
Come on Dazzer, get them pics up. I can see your intellegence level hasn't improved while in France. PS Don't ask me how to post pics coz I can't LOL Cheers Phill

Dazza's lapwarmers, LOL

DarrensBedlingtonsafter.jpg

Whilst out barbour hunting.

Bedlington, that photo of the lad with the beddies, I think its from some old encuclopedia there is another drawing of a beddy a head study see if you can get it up here, I have a print of it somewhere (boxed up)

YIS WAZ

3f_1.jpg

I believe this photo was on the next page and i think the book was called Encyclopedia of Dogs and was first out in the 30s

Guest bedlington
Come on Dazzer, get them pics up. I can see your intellegence level hasn't improved while in France. PS Don't ask me how to post pics coz I can't LOL Cheers Phill

Dazza's lapwarmers, LOL

DarrensBedlingtonsafter.jpg

Whilst out barbour hunting.

Bedlington, that photo of the lad with the beddies, I think its from some old encuclopedia there is another drawing of a beddy a head study see if you can get it up here, I have a print of it somewhere (boxed up)

YIS WAZ

3f_1.jpg

I believe this photo was on the next page and i think the book was called Encyclopedia of Dogs and was first out in the 30s

0e_1_b.4.jpg

Another one