Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

What's the parents of your dog?

Thanks

Hunterscliff

granitor blackjack and granitor maggie

I am working the sister to Blackjack

small world eh!

my dog was bought for a pet for my girlfriend

but im trying to get into the working scene

he seems keen and im enjoying it and my girlfriend doesnt seem to mind :D

ey up all, due to work commitments I haven't been on here for a while

Season's over for me other than any callouts.....

Good news is I got a litter of pups out of Milly 4 dogs one bitch... I bred her back to my lakeland dog on a spur of the moment when she had her last outing :blink: she had them on weds morning all looking healthy and fine, got one red one and one black/tan the rest blues/black... If anyone interested please pm me...

Good news is I got a litter of pups out of Milly 4 dogs one bitch... I bred her back to my lakeland dog on a spur of the moment when she had her last outing :blink: she had them on weds morning all looking healthy and fine, got one red one and one black/tan the rest blues/black... If anyone interested please pm me...

get in quick lads! [proper stuff]

• 2 weeks later...

Went out for the day with my Missus and younger lad, which meant I had to leave young Spike at home with my

dozy but very irritating 16 year old son.

Him and Spike just do not get on at all.

Anyway he askes me if its ok to have a few friends round for a Barbeque? - Not a problem says I, but please keep an eye on the pup. I will did he assures me.

Having a nice day out in Southport when my mobile rings, - its Ross, the dozy irritant, and the conversation goes something like this.....

ROSS : Dad, its Ross

ME : Hi mate, whats up?

Ross: The dog has flipped and attacked me and my mates.

Me : W H A T ?? :icon_eek:

Ross: We were in the garden and all of a sudden, he just went mental and attacked us.

Me: Where are you now?

Ross : We are locked in the garage (6 of them)

Me : Is anyone hurt? ... did he bite anyone?

Ross : He bit Louis on the hand.

Me : F V C K !!!! :angry:

Ross He's attacking the garage door , we cant get out.

Me : Stay where you are , we are coming straight back.

So we drive home (20 miles) and sure enough the dog is prowling around the back garden looking a bit pissed off.

6 teenagers peering at me from the garage window.

I grab the dog and chuck him in his run (muttering something like "I'll see you later mate")

Gets the lads out of the garage, and sure enough one of them has a few holes in his hand and blood dripping all over.

Anyway to cut a long story short, when I interogated them :big_boss: it turns out that they were teasing the poor dog - flicking elastic bands at him, not only that but one of the fvckwits actually was taking pictures

when the dog "flipped"

Have a look, and picture the scene when the dog had decided that he'd had enough and turned the tables on this bunch of silly twats :laugh:

I have always said beddys are a good judge of character, Hope you read the riot act to the dozy fekkers for trying to take the piss out of a beddy :censored: , One of my old beddys was never keen on my son and his mates as they teased her two ending up with scars for their troubles. :clapper:

Went out for the day with my Missus and younger lad, which meant I had to leave young Spike at home with my

dozy but very irritating 16 year old son.

Him and Spike just do not get on at all.

Anyway he askes me if its ok to have a few friends round for a Barbeque? - Not a problem says I, but please keep an eye on the pup. I will did he assures me.

Having a nice day out in Southport when my mobile rings, - its Ross, the dozy irritant, and the conversation goes something like this.....

ROSS : Dad, its Ross

ME : Hi mate, whats up?

Ross: The dog has flipped and attacked me and my mates.

Me : W H A T ?? :icon_eek:

Ross: We were in the garden and all of a sudden, he just went mental and attacked us.

Me: Where are you now?

Ross : We are locked in the garage (6 of them)

Me : Is anyone hurt? ... did he bite anyone?

Ross : He bit Louis on the hand.

Me : F V C K !!!! :angry:

Ross He's attacking the garage door , we cant get out.

Me : Stay where you are , we are coming straight back.

So we drive home (20 miles) and sure enough the dog is prowling around the back garden looking a bit pissed off.

6 teenagers peering at me from the garage window.

I grab the dog and chuck him in his run (muttering something like "I'll see you later mate")

Gets the lads out of the garage, and sure enough one of them has a few holes in his hand and blood dripping all over.

Anyway to cut a long story short, when I interogated them :big_boss: it turns out that they were teasing the poor dog - flicking elastic bands at him, not only that but one of the fvckwits actually was taking pictures

when the dog "flipped"

Have a look, and picture the scene when the dog had decided that he'd had enough and turned the tables on this bunch of silly twats :laugh:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::drink:

Best of luck with your Bedlington litter Swanseajack,.they sound real beauts :clapper::clapper:

Edited by CHALKWARREN

Twats they may be david but id watch this,id be wary this didnt manafest into a hatred of bouncy twat teens and lets be honest there plenty of them out there :angry: .As you proberly know aswell mate dogs have long memories for these things,and although you and proberly anybody who reads this thread will know who was in the wrong here(the twats) i dont think the twats parents or police will see it this way if blood has been drew by your wee beddie.

Dont want to be too negative here bud as i see the funny side here too,but you having a teenage son at home the beddie is going to bump into this type again,so keep a close eye on things

For the sake of your beddie not the fecking twats ;)

Just wondering can anyone tell me where i can get hold of the working bedlington year book 1997. It seems to be very hard to get hold of. Thats the problem with living over here on the isle of man, you cant get feck all. It cost me a fortune to fly my beddy bitch over from basingstoke.