Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Had a yap to Topper this afternoon, gutted for him, top dog lost to ground doing what he was bred to do, you won't lose shite to ground that's a fact and anyone that's got a good bedlington that is working (ie real terrier work) keep em at it!! No good worrying that this might happen to you, get them in there, se what happens..

Tops does have a few pups out of the dog, and is considering the same mating that produced Ted.. so all is not lost, fingers crossed for this.. hope the mould wasn't broken!!

Anyone else out there got a working bedlington that they'd like to share details with us?

Hi SWJ,

how are the pups out of Milly and Tag doing? i bred my dog to his daughter got 6 pups ( dogs) out of her, i kept the smallest one the other went to working homes. just the future tell us if the earn thier shelter and food.

Matej

Edited by matulkoh

SJ we were out again today and had a good time although i worked tess my young pat it not the same without Ted as the big boy was always with us and we knew if the going got to tough for whatever dog was in there we could replace it with Ted and guauratee a result , but all is not lost as you say i have the 2 pups from him god they have some big shoes to fill and ill repeat the mating and try to reproduce some more Teds so fingers crossed the breeding programs only delayed a tad and all is not lost

been rading this for the last 3-4 days start to finish and i am now facinated by beddies, all from your stories of the good the bad and the ugly times yous have had with your dogs, if and its a big IF all the other readers of this thread who have stated there interest in getting a bedlington do so, then there may still be hope of getting the working bedlington back on the dog scene. atb to everyone who contributed to this thread.

bucky

to much of a dog for you Rod you stick to your lapdogs

dont see me poncing around shows hunting rossettes with mine Roger :whistling:

And mine work to ground when i invite people out and dont sit in the box..

now,now.dont get spitefull :victory:

P.S, the offer has always been for you to pop up and show me your terriers work,its still there,just hope the black stuff doesnt put you off over your poodles :whistling:

Edited by "Earth!"

to much of a dog for you Rod you stick to your lapdogs

dont see me poncing around shows hunting rossettes with mine Roger :whistling:

And mine work to ground when i invite people out and dont sit in the box..

now,now.dont get spitefull :victory:

P.S, the offer has always been for you to pop up and show me your terriers work,its still there,just hope the black stuff doesnt put you off over your poodles :whistling:

i hope this is just friendly banter if not show some decorum man!tops has just lost his best dog ffs