Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

I hear what your sayin Topper , but cats are the last thing I'm looking for.

In this particular occasion the pup was onto the cat before I could do anything about it. To be honest I thought it was a rabbit the dog was on to when he ran up the pipe.

The power of those big feral Toms though is unreal, When he'd had enough

he shook the pup off like he wasnt there.

Nice to see he's got a bit of spite in him when he needs it in the future though ;) .

While I'm on heres some pics from yesterday of my black Poodle/Bichon cross :D

Pup is looking good mate, strong looking type, glad he's working out as you want, accidents do happen :whistle: especially when there's cats about...

Bischon * poodle sounds a good cross, enlighten us... :hmm: for the uniniated... :icon_redface: m poodle :whistle: I've had farmers call mine that as well... till we come back that is!!!

Ditto: Printer... let us know what lines, sire etc ....

Printer/Jack

The sire's line goes back to the Rillington dogs and in particular Georges dog Nimrod. I guess there is a bit of something else in there, but whatever it is he looked the right sort, getting on in years a bit but had obviously seen a bit of action ;) .

I got my pup from a farm on the North Wales/Shropshire area if that fills in any spaces for you.

Looking at some of your pics Printer , I can see the resemblance in type, (head like a 30 bob cabbage as my dad used to say).

When I bought him I was tempted into taking two pups and also had my eye on a tiny blue bitch pup (just small

not runty) And I wish I had taken them both now.

As it stands at the moment, I am putting everything into this dog, to the extent of giving up my glittering football career :laugh: But I'm sure it will all be worth it next winter.

This is great thread and hopefully it will educate the doubters and maybe even encourage some lads to try a Beddy in their kennels.

Dave

Printer,

Just to let you know that the pups that your dog sired are looking good. I am going to keep the small dog pup as he's full of himself and has a nice long head. The other dog has only gone up the road so can keep an eye on him. He was already going blue at 8 weeks old so not the type of coat I like. The bitch has had no takers or should I say no one sensible has been to see her. She must go to a working home so that she can be tested before any pups are taken from her, SO if you fancy working a K.C reg bitch ;) get in touch!! Will see if I can get some photos of them loaded on to computer for you to look at.

Edited by Hunterscliff
Printer,

Just to let you know that the pups that your dog sired are looking good. I am going to keep the small dog pup as he's full of himself and has a nice long head. The other dog has only gone up the road so can keep an eye on him. He was already going blue at 8 weeks old so not the type of coat I like. The bitch has had no takers or should I say no one sensible has been to see her. She must go to a working home so that she can be tested before any pups are taken from her, SO if you fancy working a K.C reg bitch ;) get in touch!! Will see if I can get some photos of them loaded on to computer for you to look at.

Alright Huntercliff, nice to see you back on here... how old is the bitch pup now? Any pics of her and her Sire Dam etc.......

Good to hear from you, get posting.... keep this thread going!!