Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

some nice bedlingtons i have a liver bitch shes just had pups she's only a small type works rabbit but not done anything this last year with her shes is keen shes bred Floppers girl, dam, scar tissue, sire. We bred her to keep a bitch back but unfortuantly shes produced 4 dogs. Im a little of a novice when it comes to hunting but willing to learn more my dad also has border terriers which we go out with.

PIC00000000146-0001_zoom.JPG

Jack 2005. Bred from Rillington lines 14 Months old, 15" easily spannable.

Just wondering if anyone's discussing working bedlingtons these days?

hello mate do you or anyone you no still breed this stamp of working bedllington have always wonted to try one for earth work but they seem to be so hard to get hold of if you dont wont kc stuff that is,did try to send pm but your comp wont except would be grateful if you could get back to me on this. cheers kris

PIC00000000146-0001_zoom.JPG

Jack 2005. Bred from Rillington lines 14 Months old, 15" easily spannable.

Just wondering if anyone's discussing working bedlingtons these days?

hello mate do you or anyone you no still breed this stamp of working bedllington have always wonted to try one for earth work but they seem to be so hard to get hold of if you dont wont kc stuff that is,did try to send pm but your comp wont except would be grateful if you could get back to me on this. cheers kris

I haven't got any plans on breeding in the near future, dont know if anyone else has !!!

been out today with lads, some fresh snow so we decided to go out andchceck some earth, as my dog still home and recover from badger work so i decided to take just beddy bitch Aja. we found fresh earth in the field,relased bitch and wait. few second later fight just started, we took a time, just hope for quick bolt. 20min later nothing happend, so i located Aja andstart do dig, she was baying and mixing all the time, 15min before we reached the AJA stopped barking at the time we reached them, she ame out. we tried another 2 dogs, nothg happend. my friend found bit of fur, then more and more, i went to car for light, Dead fox dog at the end, tail and testicals heavily biten by Aja, we took him out and i release Aja few seconds and anothr fight, took 20 more minutes to make a space for us, aja was mixing the fox, i waited for a goodchance to take her from her opponent, as the fox wa on dead end, we tried a friends welsh terrier and then a black dog, welsh was ok but black in my eyes didn t make a grade.

fox was dispached humanly by quick shot from shot gun

06012010072.jpg

oyama.ted is toppers dog.moss is the dog in the picture and the breeding is not known 100%.molly the young pup is out of granitor lines bred by rothers.

My da had a bitch from Granitor lines years back good on fox she was hes .just got a pup of his mate before crimbo about 12wks old rambo ,minkstone lines

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

hi chaps i was just wondering how you rate the bedlington as an allrouder ie: as moching bushing rabbiting ratting and the odd fox would like to hear your opinions very intrested in the breed and think my next dog will be a beddi and are the capeable of catching rabbits in the open field ?

and yes i no its probably been bought up before but dont fancy rakeig through 118 pages thanks again T.C and look forward to your replys from the people who no and have worked or seen the breed work.

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

fair play to swansea jack this is the best and probably the post viewed topic i ever seen on thl and am even going to enquire about a pup meself

just bred my beddie bitch to keep a bitch pup for myself 4 out of 5 have gone to working homes i can span my bitch easy

any pics mate