Working Bedlingtons 2005

DOES NICKY STILL PUT FOXHOUND INTO HIS BEDDYS LIKE CHOCO THE DOG WHAT HE LOST TO GROUND, HE WAS A VERY GOOD DOG HAS HE STILL GOT JAKE I HAVENT SPOKE TO HIM FOR A FEW YEARS, HE IS THE MAN FOR BEDDYS YOU ARE RIGHT. :yahoo:

"FOXHOUNDS IN HIS BEDDYS" ARE YOU SURE??

my old bitch [swanseajack bred ]hunted like a hound!

:11: :11: :11: :11:

Foxhounds in bedlingtons, sort it out :hmm::hmm:

Best I ring Nicky and ask him what line of hounds he used......... :rofl:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

dondog been out today 6 bedlingtons rabbits allover not one cought must have very slow terriers ?  I think more than a pinch of salt needed. as for size ? I think printer knows more than anybody g newcombs dogs which were flat ribbed and narrow . legs fold chests dont.saying that I have a bich out of his breeding which is only 13 in to small.

hey guys bring some pure bedlingtons from central europe, all of them re good sized, we use them for hunting under or abouve ground. two bitches in czech republick one good in Slovakia and my superb dog, i will have my own puppies in 3years.

wel said mate, and absolute true. If you want a good bedlington-(or any other terrier)- go to Czech Rep ,Hungaria-Slovakia. Working WELSH terriers!, work on everything from rat to BEARS, anything you want for a fair prize.

In Hungaria, some hunting people live and keep dogs like you did 150 years ago: worth their food or culled.

realy worth the traveling.

dondog been out today 6 bedlingtons rabbits allover not one cought must have very slow terriers ?  I think more than a pinch of salt needed. as for size ? I think printer knows more than anybody g newcombs dogs which were flat ribbed and narrow . legs fold chests dont.saying that I have a bich out of his breeding which is only 13 in to small.

hey guys bring some pure bedlingtons from central europe, all of them re good sized, we use them for hunting under or abouve ground. two bitches in czech republick one good in Slovakia and my superb dog, i will have my own puppies in 3years.

wel said mate, and absolute true. If you want a good bedlington-(or any other terrier)- go to Czech Rep ,Hungaria-Slovakia. Working WELSH terriers!, work on everything from rat to BEARS, anything you want for a fair prize.

In Hungaria, some hunting people live and keep dogs like you did 150 years ago: worth their food or culled.

realy worth the traveling.

F uck me!!! that's where we all been going wrong, lets all go out and buy some real working terriers from this guy Targa and dig some bears!!!!!

new20051921.jpg

nice pup mate, i don t understand why y go through old posts, everything what count is if y dog is working and y re satisfied, if y are y can F all, i wrote here some bullshit but i stoped. yeah we have some graet dogs same as all around the hunting world, ps nobody use welsh on bear if yes than just for feeding, if u re hunting bear y re waiting on one place, some kopovs tried but y always lose most of dogs. we have some good beddies but im sure more are in britain, if wanna good earthdog buy some old nutual black dogs or hammonds, or just something from proved stock.

good hunting in new season

Swanseajack, I only tell what I have seen, and what I've seen in the balkan states in eastern europe was absolute TOP mate!

About your beddy's: wish I had a pack with dogs like Rusty, Tango, yogi..Glas & Bron :rocker: , they look very hard and cleaver animals. <_<

Dog and bitch 3/4 bred, bred by a mate (shown earlier in this thread) owned by another mate... saw them this weekend... looking good, but only time will tell whether they cut the mustard....

new20051884.jpg

sorry photo's are a bit pist, have quite sussed my camera out :blink:

booted up with the lurchers...

new20051933.jpg

new20051935.jpg

Milly, in there somewhere

new20051932.jpg

Bears eh? - not too many of them around my local landfill site, plenty of rats though and more than a few foxes. Got me a 11 week old Bedy dog pup (SPIKE) Rillington and GC bred - he's certainly not shy and retiring, I caught him the other day giving next doors cat "the look" - if puss persists on shitting in my garden I'm sure it will end in tears before next summer.

Cheers Swanseajack

The older dog in the pic is the sire - has a fair bit of Rillington in him.

All I can say is the sire is what I call a Bedlington and was obviously a worker judging by his face and the missing teeth.

The dam was mainly gutchcommon and had a decent coat on her.

Here are a few more pics I took of them both.

That pup of yours - Tag - whats his breeding?