Working Bedlingtons 2005

Looking good Lawrence !!! now there's a baseline for some working bedlingtons !!!

That dog of yours mate, :clapper: I think I drew the short straw coz mine is the ugliest mishapen mutt on the planet !!!

My bitch pup don't look too bad, shyte coat, and a dodgy back leg.. !!!

mayend177.jpg

mayend169.jpg

mayend155.jpg

mayend160.jpg

mayend153.jpg

mayend146.jpg

and one of Milly !!

mayend190.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

cheers mate, fingers crossed they work out alright. what do you think looking at the liver bitch, with that colour could she be a straight half bred ? i always thought first crosses were all black. your pups look spot on, a bit heavier than mine maybe, that snap of Milly had be in sticthes , cracker pic. i'm well pleased with my dog pup, he's no bother and sensible with it, kenneled the new pup with him last night and they curled up together not a bleep out of them.

cheers mate, fingers crossed they work out alright. what do you think looking at the liver bitch, with that colour could she be a straight half bred ? i always thought first crosses were all black. your pups look spot on, a bit heavier than mine maybe, that snap of Milly had be in sticthes , cracker pic. i'm well pleased with my dog pup, he's no bother and sensible with it, kenneled the new pup with him last night and they curled up together not a bleep out of them.

I kenneled a bitch pup with Tag remember, good as gold, til she pissed him off one day... !! is it worth the risk ??

his coat is really tight, first time I've stripped him, look at the pic with the chucks in front of him, give you a better idea !!!

Guest ROUGH COATED
bumped into a old friend recently, who just happened to have a liver bedlintgon x lakeland bitch ready to pup and offered me a pup gratis, how could i turn him down, i picked the little bitch pup up today, the sire was a 8 yr old John Cowen bred lakeland who was unfortunately killed not long after serving the bitch.

xmr9z7.jpg

not sure if this colour is called liver or not, as when viewed from the side, she's actual marked like a lakeland only its chocolate and liver ?

jha1op.jpg

4 pups 3 black n' tans , i took the full black bitch

261oqat.jpg

nfjhc4.jpg

my daughter Rosie with the pups

vywikx.jpg

10z38gp.jpg

All the best with the new TERRIERS!!