the country mans weekly

imo they have to do both sides of the story , because that would look like they tolerate poaching if they didnt.....i agree with what people are saying , but surely there doing it to try and protect dog folk as much as it makes it look bad for dog men....................i think you have to be level headed in a public paper

who wants poachers on there permission = no one

we all know the truth behind the bull shite,.........what goes in there, but unless your poaching i cant see why you have a problem with it lol

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This might come as a shock to all the martyrs on here who are moaning about "the mounted lot" but I vowed never to give the paper another penny after they ran an article on an incident that I was invo

Whether they can or can't, I'm really genuinely surprised that article was in the CMW, seems a little 2 faced when staff from the paper spend all summer standing around at shows pretending to be on th

The very people the Cuntrymans Weekly are berating are the very people who keep it in business imo. To openly condemn certain actions by a small minorty without so much as a thought to the law abidin

Posted Images

imo they have to do both sides of the story , because that would look like they tolerate poaching if they didnt.....i agree with what people are saying , but surely there doing it to try and protect dog folk as much as it makes it look bad for dog men....................i think you have to be level headed in a public paper

we all know the truth behind the bull shite,.........what goes in there, but unless your poaching i cant see why you have a problem with it lol

They don't have to run shit like that at all, saying all poachers are violent, dangerous criminals is ok is it ? Making everyday people that read that run screaming in fear for their lives at the sight of a man with a lurcher/terrier lol

• Like 1

They don't have to run shit like that at all, saying all poachers are violent, dangerous criminals is ok is it ? Making everyday people that read that run screaming in fear for their lives at the sight of a man with a lurcher/terrier lol

no your right , that is bad, i use to read it but havent for a while ...............im not saying that is right at all, just saying they had to write about it but putting shite like that is unexceptable,......

• Like 1

used to love having a good read but haven't read one for a long time.

thank fork after the shite they have been printing.

and if theres any dog men on here that has never poached. not even a quick flick on the next field.

THEY ARE TELLING PORK PIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

bought the country mans this week, i was going to take it back and ask for my money back what a load of crap ??????????? sad.png

should have a quick looksee before you bought it :whistling:

:laugh: I do that lol have a wee browse see if its worth buying , most of the time I just flick through then move on to top shelf stuff :laugh:

top shelf is that all the shooting mags in WHSmith

That poachers watch bit got me the other day.

Especially this bit

53F1ADF5-0C4C-4494-B242-C079FEFFCA84-126-000000043BE69608.jpg

Load of shit

94DC6EFC-1B7D-4429-88B8-0FF2718EE59A-126-0000000440FA536F.jpg

Might sign up just to get the pocket book so I know how to deal with such dangerous, violent criminals lol

has that dog got a white coursing collar on?

That poachers watch bit got me the other day.

Especially this bit

53F1ADF5-0C4C-4494-B242-C079FEFFCA84-126-000000043BE69608.jpg

Load of shit

94DC6EFC-1B7D-4429-88B8-0FF2718EE59A-126-0000000440FA536F.jpg

Might sign up just to get the pocket book so I know how to deal with such dangerous, violent criminals lol

has that dog got a white coursing collar on?

ya looks like a white collar

Thats the thing, they are trying to link all hare coursing with poaching and all poaching with violent criminals

Hence - all hare coursing involves violent criminals.

convince the public to pick up the phone and their job gets done for them :thumbs:

That ray charles is the one who thinks "that deer can die from the stress of being chased" !!! Proper wanker.

Whether they can or can't, I'm really genuinely surprised that article was in the CMW, seems a little 2 faced when staff from the paper spend all summer standing around at shows pretending to be on the same side.

In fact, it fcking stinks that they of all people KNOW that not even a tiny percentage of "poachers" are criminals to be feared, yet they run an article saying exactly that.

It's all about the money, big surprise!

Maybe next summer, they'll find a cold reception from those who have supported them in the past, an article like that shows their true colours as far as I'm concerned, who'd want to write for/advertise/buy a paper that supports those who seek to do them harm?

I can't understand why anyone would want to contribute as by there own admission artlcles are watered down and not even pre-ban stuff is wanted, is it just for the money???

Of course SOME lads who stray are wrong un's, so are people who speed, does Top Gear magazine run ad's stating all motorists are scum?

Anyone who jumps the odd fence to have a run is poaching.......don't make them bad people does it........no exactly Don Corleone stuff a lad catching a few rabbits or knocking over the odd fox or roe.

Protect dog folk my arse, it's about arse licking the authority's........that's why the BASC always want to come up with some " code of practice" or the other instead of saying " no bollocks, we ain't all criminals .....we hunt, get over it"

• Like 4