Best Rough Coated Lines Available??

Right my living arrangements are about to change which means i can get a new pup to bring on next season. Got to be coated and out of decent proven stuff which is hard to find as pups from proven working stock are usually spoken for well in advance.

Just trying to find out whats about at the moment out of decent stuff and doing the bizz. Willing to travel and pay sensible money

I know this topic title could cause a lot of slaggin, bitchin and rowing so can you please only post with the best intentions and keep the bitchin to a minimum.

Cheers.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my 2, poachers pocket bread, blue dog excellent worker and pup coming on really well. atb strongbow

I keep both rough and smooth coated dogs and i keep them for their working ability not for their looks,but saying that i do show my dogs too during the summer ,and they do well but if they could not p

two of mine poacher pocket bred as well

Posted Images

My Hancock bred from Tweedledum and Sallys lurcher bitch is doing very well. They are repeating the breeding this year (mines was the first time they had bred lurcher to lurcher)

He is turning into a game dog thats keeping the freezer topped up. Not all good dogs are from proven lines, put the effort in and get the results out.

• Like 4

nice lookin dogs mate. cro hows your little dog doing this season genuinely interested

Well he's doing ok considering what he is. He's probably catching a third of what hes slipped on. He's obviously got his faults but that was always gonna be the case, im just happy to be out there enjoying it all mate. He, dont retrieve, sometimes yaps and sometimes hunts on if he sees the rabbit make cover he'll start bushing so you could say he's got a lot of faults i spose. He's got good points aswell though, hes fit and in good nick, still quick off the mark and turns on a penny.