I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

There are British Africans, British Chinese, British Asian, British Turks, etc, etc, etc

And then there are just British.,. You know what I mean,

Plain ole English people that were born here. You can include the Welsh, Scottish and the people who live off our shores of Great Britain on tiny Islands.

Yes, we are "All true Brits."

The others that live here say the following:

I pass you on the street and sneer in your direction but you

Call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... White

Trash......White c--t ...... And that's OK.

If I call you, Ni**er, Spade, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Paki,

Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you...

So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the Muslim Council of Great Britain..

You have Black History Month.

You have swimming pool sessions for Asian women.

You have islamic banks for muslims only.

You have year of the dragon day for chinese people.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR Lives, we'd be racists.

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black Britain or Miss Asia, but any colour can be in the Miss UK .

If we had a college fund that only gave white students Scholarships..

You know we'd be racists.

There are over 200 openly proclaimed Muslim only schools in England .

Yet if there were 'Whites only schools ', that would be a racist School !.

In the Bradford riots and Toxteth riots, you believed that You were standing-up for your race and rights.

If we stood-up for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and You're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, You Call us racists.

We fly our flag, we are racists. If we celebrate St' Georges Day

We are racists.

You can fly your flag and its called diversity.

You Celebrate your cultures and its called multiculturalism.

You rob us, carjack us, and rape our daughters.

But, when a White police officer arrests a black gang member or beats up an Asian drug Dealer

running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a Racist.

I am proud.... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail..

Let's see Which of you are proud enough to send it on.

I sadly don't think many will.

That's why we have LOST most Of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime, YET... But Getting very close!

It is estimated that ONLY 5% of those reaching this point in this e-mail, will pass it on.

SO STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS IN YOUR COUNTRY

PASS IT ON

Like ·

Write a comment...

• Like 14

if you actually thought that up rather than copying it, do you fancy standing up as an MP coz youd get my vote

ahaha its a copy job mate, it's what we all think tho, if i got into power i'd shock everyone,I'd install something called, common sense,

lock up all the bankers and strip them of their money and i'd like to GAS all MP's but would prob's jail them just for the sake of their young kids !

• Like 2

I'm not racist I have a coloured telly in two rooms!! :D

On a serious note this british Asian/Chinese malarky is a lot of shite IMO, most of them still refer back to there origins and don't class themselves as "one of us" till it comes to rights and shite like that till it suits them! So I say f**k em!!

If a dog has pups in a barn does that make them f*****g horses?!? I think not!

• Like 2

I agree that it's very sad to not be able to be proud of our country, but consider this: our history has been largely made up of going out and plundering the world to create our 'Empire', then it slowly got taken back and we're just a little island again. Don't get me wrong I'm very proud to be a white Englishman from a military family, my heritage is VERY important to me and I'll defend it vehemently!! But to a lot of the rest of the world we're the original gangsters, rapists and theives. I'm not saying the modern way of things is therefore OK, and the whole 'Black' prefix on everything and it's exclusion of whites does bug me, but history takes a long time to settle down. Those seen as the underdog and victims are allowed to be proud. The oppressors are not. Also some white people are racists, as are some blacks, browns, all the others.... we just get tarred with the same brush if we display any similar behaviour, like flying the St Georges Flag for example.

Don't get me started though on the Muslim thing though, I'm an active Christian, I even work for the Church of England, but it's very difficult for to get funding for 'Christian' clubs/ activities from the council because it's not 'inclusive of all faiths' yet the council fund huge sums to Muslim groups in the name of equality and inclusion. Go figure?! :huh:

It's worth noting that 'Muslim' is a religion, not a race. So anti-Muslim sentiment is sectarianism, not racism.

If they really want inclusion, they'd stop defining themselves by their colour, and just be people. Like the rest of us have to be.

I'm not anti-anyone, I'm anti-unfair treatment of one group based on their colour/ race/ religion/ working status/ gender etc.. I does feel a bit at the moment that White, English, Christian, Working, Men are last in the queue.

James

• Like 5